What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Annual venison dinner at Salvatore's Italian garden. Chili is great, hot and sweet. Followed by about 10 variations of venison. Notice I skipped the mashed potatoes and green beans I'm stuffed 20895938fdd7a580ed3a07048c9b4fc6.jpga5245dbc4e03cce75af8121a8c14dd38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF they do an annual venison dinner? I've been to the one at the Como didn't know about Salvatore's. If it's open to the public let me know maybe Lawd and I will join you next year?

TF they do an annual venison dinner? I've been to the one at the Como didn't know about Salvatore's. If it's open to the public let me know maybe Lawd and I will join you next year?

Not familiar with one at the Como. I got invited a few years back. It's a invite dinner but new guys get in by donating a deer to Buck n doe and asking to go to dinner. They'll take 11 deer each year. I'm still full, lol. But leftovers on the lunch menu for daughter and I

• Like 1

Not familiar with one at the Como. I got invited a few years back. It's a invite dinner but new guys get in by donating a deer to Buck n doe and asking to go to dinner. They'll take 11 deer each year. I'm still full, lol. But leftovers on the lunch menu for daughter and I

I'm having leftovers for dinner now and I've still got leftovers! There had to be 350+ people there all fed by 11 deer with a ton of leftovers