What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

My mom texted me and said she made my favorite desert
Then Biz types
Maybe a slice of Poontang Pie?
You've said some strange things Biz ...Like picturing me, a near 60 yr old Grandmother, in a bikini...that was strange enough...but seriously! This one is disturbingkolobok_huh.gifkolobok_stop.gif

I meant the "surprise dinner" from his wife.

60 is just a number. Look at Brinkley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

LOl don't get defensive..I'm just picking on him!

Nothing to worry about. I use the same sense of humor with my wife and friends. It's 2017, people talk about sex, drugs, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have to do a PS on that swiss chocolate banana cake... Mr B ate 3 pieces last night...I said I'm a collector in another thread..Well that includes bad bananas. You know the ones that turn brown no one wants to eat..I toss them in the freezer  for banana bread...I do not like banana bread. See I was  4  H leader...want to guess the go to for the kids learning how to do presentations...Oh ya Banana bread. So my daughters home and opens up the freezer for Ice and see's...OK this sounds bad.... dozens of black frozen bananas( that's what happens when you freeze them, the skins darken) Well she razzed me pretty bad about it... I figured I'd best start using them...

So last nights cake was a mix...Swiss chocolate That I made using 3 eggs 1 cup of water and 3 defrosted bananas that equaled just under 1cup. The banana flavor was subtle but the cake was very moist and had ZERO added fat..also to my surprise they didn't make it real sweet.  The frosting was a bitter sweet dark chocolate frosting. So bananas work pretty well in sweet baked goods calling for oil...banana cookies,banana coffee milk shakes,banana muffins,  pudding, banana brownies...I will eventually get that collection down to what looks like a sane level...lol

Trial153...You should sell that picture to an outfitter as advertising for moose hunts...Dang now that looks tasty and I'm seeing it shaved on a crusty roll with a mayo/horseradish dressing,tomato ,onion and  Swiss or pepperjack and lettuce for lunch the next day....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, growalot said:

Trial153...You should sell that picture to an outfitter as advertising for moose hunts...Dang now that looks tasty and I'm seeing it shaved on a crusty roll with a mayo/horseradish dressing,tomato ,onion and  Swiss or pepperjack and lettuce for lunch the next day....

Dang it. Now you got me thinking of that sammich. Hold the tomato please

• Like 1