What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

33 minutes ago, growalot said:

One last pot of chicken  5 bean chili,dollop of sour cream and sprinkling of cheddar...It's smells so good! Mixed green salad, and hot dinner rolls.glass of red wine . Strawberry or coffee ice cream for dessert...

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive got a pot of beef chili on, compliant with this half-assed paleo nonsense im attempting. Diced sweet potatoes instead of beans

Venison chili in the crockpot for when I get home from work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Are those Michigan's? Or some other concoction? Couple places up in Plattsburg have some real good Michigan's.

I could be wrong but I think a Michigan is a tomato base sauce this is more of a meat sauce. Regardless these used to be a staple back in the day but not so much anymore 

16 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Regardless these used to be a staple back in the day but not so much anymore 

Back in my younger years of going out to a bar, throwing some darts, a few Captain and diets we'd always hit Zorbas in the wee hours of the morning. High school hangout before that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Back in my younger years of going out to a bar, throwing some darts, a few Captain and diets we'd always hit Zorbas in the wee hours of the morning. High school hangout before that

I already hit the quote and was gonna add to the story of one i heard ,then i realized its the dinner section and it doesn't need to be told here.

• Like 1