What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Hartsdale...White Plains...I guess it's right in between.  Yeah, we went to that one because of parking and that we felt more comfortable walking in over there with cargo shorts and birkenstocks than with the one in Manhattan.

Yea it's hartsdale, agreed you can get away with the shorts there not so much In NYC, food is great, wife is due to give birth at white plains hospital in the next few days.... her after baby meat will be a steak from there that I bring to
The hospital for her, that and a huge plate of sushi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Ok, I have venison filet pulled out for dinner and need some new Ideas on how to cook them. I feel like I've done it all

Give me you best and craziest ideas!

if you like Chinese try iron chef general to's over rice. one of my favorites.

th.jpg

• Like 1

The best chicken finger chef salad I have ever made with Mediterranean dressing. I gathered baby,swiss chard, kale, spinach, collards, beet greens, many different reds and green leaf lettuce. Added a bunch of different veggies,lentils, blk olives,and a sprinkling of cheeses. Almost forgot sliced hard boiled eggs.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Smoked meatloaf is something I've been meaning to try. Meatloaf sammiches for lunch the following day are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was GOOOOOD!    Really like the jack Daniels BBQ sauce too.  155 internal temp was about perfect.