What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Was going to smoke the wings but wife bought charcoal and had in her car at work. So sous vide it was. 170 degrees for 3 hours. Lightly basted in butter and a dusting of coffee rub we grabbed in NOLA. Then a Frank's and butter mix for some and a chipotle rum BBQ on some before crisping up in the oven. Talk about great wings. I've outdone myself. Surprise for wife again when she got home from work. I'll play the odds and say I'm getting lucky tonight. A little ether on the pillow should concrete it ! 77955c5b9b215c0135739a8df2ab3914.jpge7987935226591e2b6acfd7d47e959f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

So not for tonight but I cooked my a$$ off today, looking to stock the freezer for the season.
Smoked venison meatloaf-looks worse than it taste!
8e55be0b600de8f620d43265315a571f.jpg

Venison bracciola before it went into the tomato sauce & venison and chicken of the woods stew
7078a08ddd4b853bcc7676d64809ede1.jpg

Dinner was Chinese🤢

• Like 5

Here's the base but I always add and change stuff. TOday I added grated onion and crushed red pepper.
I do 3 lb loaf but only double the other ingredient.
f4e1ddc22e1a92ffd9f33a0371c0831c.jpg
To cook I line a loaf pan with parchment and cook in the oven for 30 min on 350 just to set the structure. Start charcoal for the smoker. After 30 remove from the loaf pan and put on foil right on the smoker, covering it with bacon. Smoke until it's done.

After looking at the recipe for the pic, i just realized I NEVER ADDED MY CRACKERS! F ME! I made a 3lb smoker hamburger- oh well

• Like 4

Those puppies look dry and over cooked Venison ?

beat me to it, was just about to say he cooked the hell outta them...

Bad pic I guess. Not venison, and not dry, very pink in middle.