What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Put a few boneless chicken breasts on the smoker after hitting them with a coffee rub. Diced them up , honey rum chipotle BBQ sauce from New Orleans , scoop chips , sprinkle of cheddar cheese and into oven to melt cheese, then dallop of Mighty Taco sauce and thwack of sour cream. First wave for daughter. Second wave for wife and I later. 08475697dec02ed11f38ef4ea0c3363e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Put a few boneless chicken breasts on the smoker after hitting them with a coffee rub. Diced them up , honey rum chipotle BBQ sauce from New Orleans , scoop chips , sprinkle of cheddar cheese and into oven to melt cheese, then dallop of Mighty Taco sauce and thwack of sour cream. First wave for daughter. Second wave for wife and I later. 08475697dec02ed11f38ef4ea0c3363e.jpg

I had similar other night. I seasoned rabbit with taco spice and shaved hot pepper jack

• Like 5

Ha!  I though you were in the ‘Cuse!  You made that, nice!  Never saw the recipe online before, thanks for the link.  There is a lot of HOT stuff in there.

Have you ever seen a recipe for their Hot Oil Dipping Sauce?  That is great stuff too.  

Ha!  I though you were in the ‘Cuse!  You made that, nice!  Never saw the recipe online before, thanks for the link.  There is a lot of HOT stuff in there.
Have you ever seen a recipe for their Hot Oil Dipping Sauce?  That is great stuff too.  

Just saw this place featured on Food network other night. No recipe we could find for the tomato hot oil dipping sauce. We did write down the ingredients so we're going to try and knock it off. Supposedly Wegmans sells it but we couldn't find it there. These riggies were outstanding

The Wegmans out here always have it.  

Pastabilities has a bakery right across the street from the restaurant. They have what they call Stretch Bread - perfect for dipping into that Hot Oil Sauce.  They also have Gorgonzola Bread, awesome as well.

Let me know if you can replicate that Hot Oil Sauce, I would like to try it.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just saw this place featured on Food network other night. No recipe we could find for the tomato hot oil dipping sauce. We did write down the ingredients so we're going to try and knock it off. Supposedly Wegmans sells it but we couldn't find it there. These riggies were outstanding

you can order the dipping sauce right from Pastabilities website, I've gotten it a few times.

• Like 1