What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Ya I let a cold go to long and it turned into an infection. I looked like I swollod an orange and it got stuck in my throat. Brutal pain. 51 years old and this is my first overnight in a hospital. I think a cat would have been insulted with that dinner. 

35 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Whatcha doing there ? Hope your ok but in a hospital usually not. Hospital food is the worst ! 

mlammerhirt was kind enough to drop of a pack of Costanzas Reuben smoked sausage for us. Holy crud is this amazing. Daughter wasn't hungry yet and wife not home from work yet. Couldn't hold off any longer and look forward to round 2 later. Simply folded up a piece of bread and a little coat of thousand island dressing. I'm sold. Costanzas product is top notch. Thanks Mark ! 7da67a33cdb6af22d679a44e1ff949f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Tossed mixed green salad, filet of chicken breast marinated in a sesame sauce and slow baked, mashed potatoes with a yogurt garlic sauce, caramelized onions ,sweet peppers,and garlic then tossed with fresh zucchini and diced tomato cooked till tender. Coffee ice cream dessert

• Like 1