What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Just polished off a plate of venison meatballs and mash.
Glorious 

Recipe please...my venison meatballs never are very good-not sure if it’s because I am trying to recreate and expecting the traditional “meatball with spaghetti” meatball and it’s not possible with venison... curious what you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

This is the video I found most helpful when butchering the hind quarter - this guy does a nice job naming all the part

I watched this for fun, as someone with formal training this video is great anyone looking to learn to process their own should try and find more from this guy

e2ca11fe0c540f1f80509413702fe8a7.jpg&key=8aa34fc7549926953035a281189fced909fb8e4349c1418af2c7711fda1ae931
Veal Goulash and Ukrainian Beets and Horseradish salad at Veselka. Good but my trip to Budapest has ruined Goulashes for me every where. None will be as good.

I’m sure it’s good, but something about soupy stuff makes me cringe.

Boneless chicken breasts diced , covered with a light coffee rub , sprinkle of shredded taco cheese , Bearman growling grizzly bbq sauce , dash of mighty taco sauce and some thwaps of sour cream. 3 plates , one for each of us. 1748087bc3fdcee0b5022845d54bdae0.jpg

7EDEE1A5-5EB9-4DC4-BF61-09C71B764C21.jpeg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m sure it’s good, but something about soupy stuff makes me cringe.

If you close the door on soupy stuff, you're closing the door on a beautiful world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bacon sammiches on toast with mayo. Not particularly exciting. and they tend to be a bit camera shy 

Nom's.

Don't mind me, this is my favorite thread, need to keep attention to it.

Try that tater soup yet feathers?

Been eating like a hog/horse tonight fasting blood work at 10 am Thursday so trying to store some calories.The worst will be no coffee in the morning.Had potpies/leftover  salad some grilled chicken with rice now trying to make one more sandwich of ham pepperoni and cheese 

• Like 1

Not for dinner but for an all-day sit on Saturday for my partner and me- potatoes, onions and eggs(bakers dozen!)- drizzle of white truffle oil and a sprinkle of pecorino Romano - slap that on some crusty bread with some Franks or hot cherry peppers and it’s good for breakfast lunch and dinner!

c983e8f205c5f3226b8ff85818ca0b71.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Not for dinner but for an all-day sit on Saturday for my partner and me- potatoes, onions and eggs(bakers dozen!)- drizzle of white truffle oil and a sprinkle of pecorino Romano - slap that on some crusty bread with some Franks or hot cherry peppers and it’s good for breakfast lunch and dinner!

c983e8f205c5f3226b8ff85818ca0b71.jpg

Is that as simple as it sounds to put together,  judging by the ingredients? 

I would love to make that.

Pan fry homefries first, with onions, then add the 12 eggs, and it ends up filling the frying pan?

Edited by Bionic