What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

You got it. I use caste iron with oil and butter. Stir the eggs in well for the first few minutes until eggs start setting up- cover pan drop the heat a bit. HARD PART-i flip the entire “pie” and cook the other side too-use a larger plate than the pan and flip it quickly- should slide slide right out. Shimmy it “raw” side down back in the pan and finish cooking. OR cook first side and finish in the oven (make sure your pan can go in the oven!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, crappyice said:

Not for dinner but for an all-day sit on Saturday for my partner and me- potatoes, onions and eggs(bakers dozen!)- drizzle of white truffle oil and a sprinkle of pecorino Romano - slap that on some crusty bread with some Franks or hot cherry peppers and it’s good for breakfast lunch and dinner!

c983e8f205c5f3226b8ff85818ca0b71.jpg

Sort of a Spanish omelette, I love it. And the sandwiches after are the best part

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Which do I like better, Friday or FRY-day!
Thighs bathed in Franks and eggs wash...simple flour with salt and pepper for crust and waffle fries
0b44bb20a899fdc4762e4b13305ab241.jpg

So you mixed franks red hot, and scrambled egg, and coated those thighs, and coated with flour instead of bread crumb?

I looooove this thread!

Been CRAVING hot wings all weeeeeeek

Edited by Bionic

So you mixed franks red hot, and scrambled egg, and coated those thighs, and coated with flour instead of bread crumb?
I looooove this thread!
Been CRAVING hot wings all weeeeeeek

Just about...I use Paula Deen’s recipe-NEVER use a recipe for Fried Chicken from a skinny chef!
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/southern-fried-chicken-recipe-1940880.amp

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Just about...I use Paula Deen’s recipe-NEVER use a recipe for Fried Chicken from a skinny chef!
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/southern-fried-chicken-recipe-1940880.amp

Thank you!

I will check this out.   I have been craving hot wings so much that I took a few sips of franks red hot.

Edited by Bionic