What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

For a second I thought I saw pizza in that pic. I was wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big ole watermelon babies!! But I am very concerned. With no face shown, I question whether this could be a "but her face"?

Whats for dinner tonite, tomorrow night and the next night and prob a lunch.....lol

Homeade soup.  Venison sausage, taters, white and yellow corn, carrots , asparagus, onion , celery, chicken broth and a little half and half.   Thickened with a little bit of instant potatoes. Ended up having to work tomorrow, bit am off to muzzle hunt Fri,sat sun. This will warm some cold bones after.

IMG_20171213_201951446.jpg

• Like 4

Backstrap medallions in a wine sauce with some mixed veggies. 10 minute meal and deliciousc3afb7e959b038ee1c1aa02372d51a30.jpg&key=180ffea65d5815a6803b69280b05c3a9fb7092343500b47f0dec1992f60f7d70

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did you cook the strap whole and then slice it? Or did you slice it then cook it? Any marinade or just a sauce?

No marinade. Sliced it before cooking. Heated Garlic and oil, browned on each side. Added wine, parsley, salt, pepper, paprika and some butter. Let it simmer a couple of minutes or so to melt the butter.

No marinade. Sliced it before cooking. Heated Garlic and oil, browned on each side. Added wine, parsley, salt, pepper, paprika and some butter. Let it simmer a couple of minutes or so to melt the butter.  

Interesting- I always cook straps (usually on grill or caste iron pan and finished in the oven) whole and slice after cooking so not to over cook them