What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

What’s an “instapot”? Also, those dishes don’t look dishwasher safe. I hate cleaning by hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://instantpot.com/

It's dishwasher safe but I wiped it right out, it's a heavy stainless steel liner. Pretty cool. That plate is my mother in laws I think, ended up in our stack
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

https://instantpot.com/

It's dishwasher safe but I wiped it right out, it's a heavy stainless steel liner. Pretty cool. That plate is my mother in laws I think, ended up in our stack

You still have a live mother-in-law..??

Mine kicked the bucket many years ago, God rest her soul...

She never did LIKE me.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’m doing a roast in it tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It should be great if you have never done a roast this way.We have both the 6qt and 10qt It take a little bit to get used to the cooking times I have had to try afew times on some recipes but def worth having in the kitchen cooks faster than conventional oven

• Like 1

Quiche bitches!  Lol

Had to do it!  Smoked applewood sausage blended with eggs and spinach and cheese dip.  Damn damn good.  And a side of venison breakfast sausage.  Don't judge me.......
rps20180120_084958.jpg.3d6678a142f10813ba7a7caa172c9b10.jpg

Do you say, “blended with eggs?” We’re losing him boys!!! Hold on Rob..Don’t forget the hunt and fish part of your name...soon you may become “neilandbob_who_used_to_hunt&fish”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Quiche bitches!  Lol

Had to do it!  Smoked applewood sausage blended with eggs and spinach and cheese dip.  Damn damn good.  And a side of venison breakfast sausage.  Don't judge me.......

rps20180120_084958.jpg

Looks good, but there would be no leftover at my house.I would have eaten the whole dang pie for breakfast.

• Like 1