What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Quiche take 2!

Easy boys......the package I bought had two pie crusts and had sausage and spinach left. So made another.  And the first one was damn good!  

And this time I will use the correct culinary term of the eggs were folded in with the sausage, cheese and spinach! Lol

I will be ok guys, gonna eat it tomorrow while I watch UFC or a hockey game....

rps20180122_171527.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Quiche take 2!

Easy boys......the package I bought had two pie crusts and had sausage and spinach left. So made another.  And the first one was damn good!  

And this time I will use the correct culinary term of the eggs were folded in with the sausage, cheese and spinach! Lol

I will be ok guys, gonna eat it tomorrow while I watch UFC or a hockey game....

rps20180122_171527.jpg

I don't get this ant-quiche thing, either. It's a fat, baked omelet with a crust. I don't disparage people who put a perfectly good chicken parm fillet on a bun, or some sliced prime rib on a bun, or a nice piece of fish on a bun. BTW, that looks tasty Rob.

• Like 2

Many years ago someone gave me a crepe cooker. A heated dome that you turned upside down and dipped into a bowl of eggs.

The crepes were good, but I couldn't make them fast enough for a meal. I altered the egg mix and found out I could make my own soft taco shells. Normalcy returned.

11 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Looking good. And I’ve had my eye out for that beer   Hasn’t landed here yet 

Thanks!  Seems to work out better when I take two 1/4 lb patties and mix them together into one big 1/2 lb burger.  

Buy that beer with confidence! :drinks:

2 hours ago, rachunter said:

Potato and eggs. My older brother reminded me of this Tuesday nite meal when we where kids.

E0D8BCC0-039D-4B90-B5DD-4A4C226CBEF9.jpeg

That was a breakfast staple on my grandparents farm when I was a kid. It would get you through to lunch.  It's still one of my favorite meals. Dress it up any way you want with veggies, cheeses, or various spices and sauces.

If you pour a bowlful of scrambled eggs over  the top and put it in the oven, does that count as a crustless quiche? Just asking.

• Like 3