What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Mr. Belvedere just fired up the Rolls,  thanks for the idea.  I will post pics when we arrive.   

Haha. Make sure to order all the “supplement priced” options. Go big and then dispute the charge the next day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Haha. Make sure to order all the “supplement priced” options. Go big and then dispute the charge the next day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, thanks for the tip!

Shhushhh! Here comes the waitress!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jdubs said:

You guys enjoy your fancy Sue Veed makers and beefs. :pleasantry:  I felt like a little breakfast tonight.  Four egg scrambled special on an everything bagel with smoked maple cheddar, Frank's and salsa.  

20180222_200112.jpg

Excellent beer pairing as well

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What brand imitation crab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dyna Sea , 2.5# package, from Walmart (purchased last year). Made in USA. I first went to the Walmart website to get the brand name, but it looks like they now have a different brand. (I fished out the wrapper from my trash to get the brand name.)

my wedding anniversary was wed. going to the city[ yeah i live in queens but manhattan is still the city to me]to see the play beautiful[ the wifes thing not mine] and then to patriza's in williamsburg awesome food, across the street from peter lugers but alot cheaper

• Like 1