What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

16 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Looks great.  One of my favorites too.  Try a couple of fried eggs on top with a shot of Franks some time.  

Will run the fried egg past the finacee, she's only likes scrambled eggs mainly. I put hot sauce on most everything except steak, ribs, and fish. Usually something with a bit more heat then Franks, but lately, the old Acid Reflux med isn't doing it's job, so it's been Franks.

:focus:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

First time I’ve noticed you post on this thread. What an opening pic ! Well played 

Thanks!

I've been lurking on this thread for a while, just never posted. I cook for the family almost every night. Not always game, but freezer usually has deer, pheasant, turkey, duck, fish and a few other game items given to me by friends. 

I will post more often now that I have started.

• Like 4

Since I gorged on a huge smoked brisket platter with mac n cheese for lunch, my dinner :pleasantry: tonight consisted of 4 tater tots, a large bowl of ice cream with hot fudge and the first of several good stouts. :drinks:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Well be skipping room service b97817eab932f1ca7b1e450235532dba.jpg
Hotel rooms Altoids are different than ones I brought 0943245f9da099b6b3a8fb573fb3d836.jpgae9bda5eb14d6e76f4bb8cbb3acef966.jpg
Room view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay, how much for using the mints in that "Intimacy Kit"?! :rofl:

Just now, Moho81 said:

Wait... how do you eat wonton soup while plowing?

VERY carefully.

All kidding aside though, they(bosses) let us take breaks, when we need, they are flexible,  and down to earth.  The cuoholder is basically just holding it, and I pull one wonton out at a time.  I am NOT willing to drive around sloshing wonton broth all over the dashboard. Lol

I also had an egg roll xD

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I got outvoted2 to 1 on where to eat. 0a706d0be42116f67053372aa5585bf5.jpg
663093acf18fe0a37134df54b396a608.jpg
Seafood fettuccine
4b0edb1c1ad43b2049183b15f280f368.jpg
Hockey Hall of Fame. Some day I’ll actually go in.

My s/o was born and raised in Montreal and played competitive hockey (shocking, I know).  She had her Hockey HOF jersey signed by this guy.  Highlight of her life, lol.

IMG_5195.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

And who ever thought it was a good idea to leave the tails on the shrimp in a pasta ? I’m eating it with a fork and then have to mess up my fingers by pulling it off. Makes no sense 

They add flavor!  One of my Moms old recipes actually calls for reserving the shells and steeping them, then adding the broth back into the pasta water.  

You can always pretend they are chicken wings!