What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I got outvoted2 to 1 on where to eat. 0a706d0be42116f67053372aa5585bf5.jpg&key=fa6103a55c3c59c9db734c6777821d6c94c5a73b34462ea33bb8e16e19f008c1
663093acf18fe0a37134df54b396a608.jpg&key=61360425d293bc13251fc010d442a97fc34d822db31186292400cdc53c4e1785
Seafood fettuccine
4b0edb1c1ad43b2049183b15f280f368.jpg&key=3cd296d98274c4a8264e2cf2675f1248064cb06bb71b38b4ad27389b41783955
Hockey Hall of Fame. Some day I’ll actually go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured the hockey HOF closed after the NHL went on a strike several years and never returned. Or is hockey back?

And who ever thought it was a good idea to leave the tails on the shrimp in a pasta ? I’m eating it with a fork and then have to mess up my fingers by pulling it off. Makes no sense 

I eat the tails too

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’ll eat peanut shells but I ain’t eating shrimp tail shells. Also not a fan of soft shelled crab where you eat the shell. 

I even seen the shrimp heads in some dishes. 

I really am not fond of fish that is served with the head on either.  My food shouldnt be looking back at me  

Geez Biz, with all this fancy eating and beer drinking you do daily your life expectancy can't be too long.  I hope I am wrong.  Might be smart to give one of us here that Weatherby for safe keeping??

That salad is healthy. I eat salads from Chop’t 3 days a week usually. I just never post them. My blood work from annual physical is always really good.

I don’t keep any guns at my house except my S&W 357mag

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That salad is healthy. I eat salads from Chop’t 3 days a week usually. I just never post them. My blood work from annual physical is always really good.

I don’t keep any guns at my house except my S&W 357mag

I was mostly pulling your leg.  I do however have a hard time understanding why some of you need to post pictures of what you eat just about every day?  Yeah, I know, some will tell me not to look at the thread then, but that still doesn't answer my question of what the fascination is with photographing ones dinner???   Hell, I sit down and eat mine and could care less about taking pictures of it before I devour it.   Then I get up to wash the dishes.  I would have thought that after 277 pages and since 2014 the thread would have died, but I guess I must be missing out on something?? You guys can flame away at me if you want,  but I'm just asking a question.

I was mostly pulling your leg.  I do however have a hard time understanding why some of you need to post pictures of what you eat just about every day?  Yeah, I know, some will tell me not to look at the thread then, but that still doesn't answer my question of what the fascination is with photographing ones dinner???   Hell, I sit down and eat mine and could care less about taking pictures of it before I devour it.   Then I get up to wash the dishes.  I would have thought that after 277 pages and since 2014 the thread would have died, but I guess I must be missing out on something?? You guys can flame away at me if you want,  but I'm just asking a question.

Honestly I have no idea either. But now it’s a habit to take a pic and post here lol. I will say this thread has helped me get ideas or try new things. The beer thread moreso. I definitely try new beers based on other people’s comments.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I'm pretty new on here and thought this was going to about wild game dinners.Now this is one of my favorite threads on here.I've tried things i never would have hadn't it been for the pics.I'm thinking of getting a smoker this tear after reading the what's in the smoker thread.

• Like 3

I love good food and prep. I look forward to seeing what others got going on. Have grabbed more than a few ideas from here and hope my posts do the same.

Now stay off the damn thread peckerwood I don't want to see pics of you Chef Boi dinner anyhows!!

6791b222f52eb9fc7ab61cca8f8de1d0.jpg

lol jk

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, steve863 said:

Lol, not flaming at all, but for me, I love cooking, and food.  It is like a car, who loves cars, or trucks, in which I am the same guy.  I like to share food pics in hopes it inspires someone else to try it, and for hopes of seeing something different, that I should try.  

• Like 1