What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

6 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Im thinking the skiing comment went over your head, no worries,  cant simplify that saying anymore lol, get banned.

Like I said I'm old not really intuned with modern lingo.Over my head or below the knees the only sliding on me is from the Wife!

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Like I said I'm old not really intuned with modern lingo.Over my head or below the knees the only sliding on me is from the Wife!

Very much respected, not an insult, just a little fun, but not a classy comment that I should explain.  Have yourself a great night.

Edited by Bionic

8 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Good, im glad.  This is as close to social media as I get.  Full of great people, no dbags really.  I enjoy posting.  

Back to my roast beef dinner was fantastic I had never had a Keylime pie and that was so good I ate the whole damn 9 inch pie.Yea I got some crap for family but who doesn't.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The last of the perch and walleye in the freezer.  Need spring soon. Breaded with house of autrys fish breader and tonys Creole seasoning.   

rps20180311_153139.jpg

That looks fantastic I love fried perch and walleye. Next Friday bullhead tacos with a pic. This past Friday was baked stuffed haddock stuffed with seafood stuffing really good.

• Like 1

Not for dinner tonight, but it will be ready for Saturday - St. Patricks Day.  I made the marinade for Corned Venison, just waiting for it to cool so I can soak the roasts for 5 days.  I’ll have to borrow my friends meat slicer to get the nice thin, even slices.  Dark rye, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, a thick slice of Swiss cheese and a nice dark beer will be my St Patricks Day Dinner! 

Will post pics. 

2 minutes ago, Otto said:

Not for dinner tonight, but it will be ready for Saturday - St. Patricks Day.  I made the marinade for Corned Venison, just waiting for it to cool so I can soak the roasts for 5 days.  I’ll have to borrow my friends meat slicer to get the nice thin, even slices.  Dark rye, Russian dressing, sauerkraut, a thick slice of Swiss cheese and a nice dark beer will be my St Patricks Day Dinner! 

Will post pics. 

That sounds really good. FYI. I used a filet knife to cut really thin slices of the top round I made roast beef with. Just gotta take your time and be patient. That is if you can’t score the slicer.