What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Biz yous like that cow flowers. I’m not a fan so you can have my life allotment too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s good man. In the oven drizzled with olive oil and salt/pepper

• Like 1

It’s good man. In the oven drizzled with olive oil and salt/pepper

Shake a little crushed red pepper on top, get a slight burn to it under the broiler and finish with some truffle oil makes for a solid side...and may be better the next day in a “nomad” omelette

• Like 1

Shake a little crushed red pepper on top, get a slight burn to it under the broiler and finish with some truffle oil makes for a solid side...and may be better the next day in a “nomad” omelette

Yea my wife does use truffle oil sometimes. Good stuff

3 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I thought my meal was bizarre yet not many comments. Just saying it turned out better then I thought will get more rabbits from my buddy's CSA. Don't knock it till you try it. My boys 5 and 7 loved it we told them it was chicken stew. It did taste like chicken but leaner.

Honestly, your dinners always look great.  I would have had a bowl if I was invited, I love trying new foods.   Keep doing what your doing!

• Like 1

I crushed some Johnny Rockets smokehouse burgers and cheese fries tonight as I am in DC with the 8th grade class trip.
A good 1/3 of them picked up some “make America great again” hats at the first test stop. Teachers were not happy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I thought my meal was bizarre yet not many comments. Just saying it turned out better then I thought will get more rabbits from my buddy's CSA. Don't knock it till you try it. My boys 5 and 7 loved it we told them it was chicken stew. It did taste like chicken but leaner.

It did look great!  I’d love to get some rabbit for a stew .  I had it a few times in Italy and it was always a great meal.  

Wild rabbit is a lot darker. I would imagine quite different tasting. I've never had farm raised but it sure has to be healthy!

I had take home quesadillas after volleyball.

Man the weather is absolute crap out. Been snowing for 16 hours straight now. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Fletch said:

Wild rabbit is a lot darker. I would imagine quite different tasting. I've never had farm raised but it sure has to be healthy!

I had take home quesadillas after volleyball.

Man the weather is absolute crap out. Been snowing for 16 hours straight now. 

yeah so sick of it!!!!!!  I had a hoffmans hotdog - not worth posting for sure - to busy and tired from fighting the weather  lol 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, crappyice said:

I crushed some Johnny Rockets smokehouse burgers and cheese fries tonight as I am in DC with the 8th grade class trip.
A good 1/3 of them picked up some “make America great again” hats at the first test stop. Teachers were not happy.

GCDC has some amazing grilled cheese and tomato soup. On PA ave if I remember correctly.  Farm to table for great breakfast 

Mini pasta shells baked and homemade garlic bread. Had the hot Italian sausages and sauce in the slow cooker for about 6 hours, then put on warm. Boiled the pasta, mixed it with the sauce, sliced the mozzarella and put in the oven. Cut the Italian bread and put on spices and EVOO.
ffd56b50a9d21189fec8048f59b8c11e.jpge393f23e67fbf0a4b1a96a6f76d0eb7c.jpgd068a8a9d7ca0aed0dae871ead8e5652.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 10