What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Tonight the wife and I made venison stir fry. Venison steaks and tenderloins. Then broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, onions, carrots, cabbage and celery. Then she made a teriyaki sauce with minced garlic, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar. Then let simmer down. Her and the boy with top it over rice. Ill eat it plain without rice. Pics to follow when done.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Tonight the wife and I made venison stir fry. Venison steaks and tenderloins. Then broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, onions, carrots, cabbage and celery. Then she made a teriyaki sauce with minced garlic, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar. Then let simmer down. Her and the boy with top it over rice. Ill eat it plain without rice. Pics to follow when done.

Sounds great ! Try a little ginger in that mixture next time too perhaps. 

2 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

You guys always have such great meal ideas.

1 minute ago, Bionic said:

You guys always have such great meal ideas.

Thanks the pics wont do it justice tonight think we had a lot of vegtables with high water content and cooked down to fast but flavor turned out good anyways even if presentation is not that well. Forgot to mention water chestnuts also. Pics to follow. This is without rice. Tried seven times to get pics upload wont work. Sorry 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

My apologies as been off my game for dinner thread and beer thread.  Guess I’d have to eat and drink to contribute though 

Well went to hannford's with my boys to get more ingredients for tonight's dinner. While in the Chinese section looking doesn't my 7y/o throw up in the isle. That was the end of shopping after asking the manager for a clean up on isle 2. Not to mess up the thread but what is it with sickness this year? TF if this doesn't apply with being sick let me know?