What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Last night I made venison chili. 2lbs venison burger, onions, green peppers, celery, can of rotel, 2 cans kidney beans, 1 can black beans, 1 can vegetarian white beans, himilayan salt, pepper, chili seasoning, 2 cans crushed tomatoes. Pic of leftover chili still in glass canning jar coming. Top it with sour cream and mild cheddar cheese and crackers. Leftovers got to love them.

DSCN4300.JPG

DSCN4301.JPG

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Pizza from a box . Then its off to my buddys house ,he recently came across his old slot car tracks ,like enough to build 10 tracks  !!

Quick hijack, this probably represents 3 percent of the track that he has . Finished 0roject will be on a 4x12 table that lowers from the garage ceiling with ropes.

20180330_202524.jpg

• Like 4

Having our family easter dinner today so made deviled eggs to start.  Added in some garlic parmesan wing sauce and bacon bits.  Something new. 
rps20180331_084300.jpg.56c6163925436cf9141949ef5e3ecb65.jpg

How are you going to hide those eggs now ?! Some blu loctite and eggshell puzzles on your agenda for today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

How are you going to hide those eggs now ?! Some blu loctite and eggshell puzzles on your agenda for today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna hide them in the same location as the ham and scalloped potatoes, somewhere near the table, then later on the couch.  Am sure they will disappear though. 

Made garlic-ginger beef stirfry last night ( no pic sorry ). Thawed a couple pork chops for tonight and baked them. Fiancee ate the leftover stirfry, so I just made a couple cold pork sammies with blazing Doritos, spicy brown mustard, and horseradish. 5cdbb682fe013d6f7e185085dcd2d4b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We had the family easter dinner yesterday so made a big crock of soup for today.  Chicken stock, chicken andoulle sausage, white northern beans, carrots, onions, garlic, spinach, few diced green and yellow beans.  Came out damn good.  Prob be eating it all week. 

rps20180401_163729.jpg

rps20180401_163657.jpg

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We had the family easter dinner yesterday so made a big crock of soup.  Chicken stock, chicken andoulle sausage, white northern beans, carrots, onions, garlic, spinach, few diced green and yellow beans.  Came out damn good.  Prob be eating it all week. 

rps20180401_163729.jpg

rps20180401_163657.jpg

Im due for a fancy crock meal myself.

I really wanted to do something special for Easter dinner and this turned out absolutely delicious!  These are bacon wrapped backstraps from my doe this season.  Side of bacon garlic green beans and roasted potatoes. 

Straps were marinated for 6 hours in a mixture of soy sauce and brown sugar in a 1:1 ratio.  Then each strap was butterflied down the center and packed with soft cream cheese, organic rasberry spread, garlic and chopped jalapenos.  Finally, each strap was wrapped in maple flavored bacon held on with toothpicks and topped with fresh ground pepper.  Braised in the oven periodically  with leftover marinade until finally broiling each side to crisp the bacon.   

20180401_171534.jpg

20180401_170437.jpg

20180401_172510.jpg

20180401_180213.jpg

20180401_181118.jpg

• Like 10