What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

15 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Is

prosciutto and cheese stuffed cherry peppers are my fav. Where'd you get them? I know sam's club it's a seasonal item, but grocery stores there on the olive bar.

I pass a price chopper in town, it is one of only 2 reasons why I go into that over priced grocery store.   Their pizza doe, and the stuffed peppers are great.  Yes, in their olive bar.  They always have them, unless they are sold out for the day.  I typically go on Saturday evening, or mid morning on Sunday.  

It's another crappy weekend. So made a big pot of soup.  Creamy tomato with sweet sausage and ricotta cavatelli pasta.  Some garlic bread to go with it and that's prob dinner for a couple days. 
rps20180414_150849.thumb.jpg.e8c383b0dd0456b72d4bcfc226c05fa9.jpg
rps20180414_150824.jpg.249419d00252cc0396579846007f0ca2.jpg

Dang that sounds good. You got a recipe you can send my way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homemade pot stickers , few dabs of wasabi paste , gyoza dipping sauce with two options for dessert , orange chocolate brownies and Jamaican banana bread cde19689c9d6f1c8e2e43faa282f54fc.jpg&key=89ae48e11b628f0a64c8e69643760d746405d42c3f925534391d23ac8161681cd5762af31a0607ad6c6b48dc2a7add64.jpg&key=8f56929b2a4000197d3cc500f0ab4e1e7cd54be569ff3753bb82c1a2c40bb99a

Looks like your brownies took an early, pre-dessert beating! Banana bread looks good with the pecans!

Looks like your brownies took an early, pre-dessert beating! Banana bread looks good with the pecans!

Daughter got into the brownies pretty hard lol. Actually it’s coconut not pecans with a praline rum glaze Some butter and a big glass of milk and I’m already on that this morning again.

Daughter got into the brownies pretty hard lol. Actually it’s coconut not pecans with a praline rum glaze Some butter and a big glass of milk and I’m already on that this morning again.

What is the circled thing if it’s not a pecan?

68920e2719dd85ab5328f3cb94e588e9.jpg

lol.  Oops I I snarfed it so fast I didn’t notice   Good eyes ! But I am sure of the coconut. I better go have another piece 

WTF. is with this site...We got moog building 18” bridges, TF denying the existence of a pecan, chef whipping up smoked puppies, wolc making logical posts, and growie poking a tie back in the pool...
We need Spring and we need it NOW.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hoagies made from "hidden tenderloins" sliced and cooked rare for me, and medium rare for my wife and kids.  They were very good.  Thanks to whoever posted the link here for the Youtube video where Grant Woods showed how to get those "extras".  Getting (4) tenderloins out of a deer is a lot better than (2).         

36 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Tacos with nacho shells. Oh, and yes, there are veggies in the taco! Beef, tomato, and lettuce. 1697d8020cae08bedb91fe2838b81a7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Oh, finally someone with a set, to have lettuce, tomato on there taco, lol.  I see taco sauce too!

All kidding aside though, how are those shrlls, I saw them, for the first time this past weekend...

• Like 1