What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

54 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Never been. Maybe I'll have to try it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

db, this was the other appetizer we ordered, an awesome thick cut smoked bacon clothesline!  Good spot to try out, though I'd give a slight edge to Morton's and Chianti's best steaks.

FB_IMG_1527130512085.jpg

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Jdubs said:

db, this was the other appetizer we ordered, an awesome thick cut smoked bacon clothesline!  Good spot to try out, though I'd give a slight edge to Morton's and Chianti's best steaks.

FB_IMG_1527130512085.jpg

i definitely don't need to go into saratoga to pay for over priced thick cut smoked bacon hanging from clothes pins. hahaha  I've got a rubbermaid tote full of it in the basement chest freezer from a butchered pig. a smoker out on the back deck.  shit i don't have wooden clothes pins, so i'll have to figure something out there i guess.  i hear ya though. you can find a lot of unique, non-franchised stuff there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

Braised short rib, caramelized onions over sour cream chive potato pierogies at The Local downtown Buffalo.7a3edd77c0a7483b96d5e9587c468bdf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They just opened buffalo local at the dome at my work a few weeks ago. Try the roast beef on weck egg rolls for an appetizer? 

48 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

They just opened buffalo local at the dome at my work a few weeks ago. Try the roast beef on weck egg rolls for an appetizer? 

Didn't see those on the menu. They sound awesome. Was by myself (travelling for work) and knew what I ordered was gonna be plenty so didn't even bother looking at the apps. I'll definitely check those out next time if I have some co-workers with me to share.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Success, my dad and I talked about trout and venison when he got back from florida . Went into town and got some Brusselsprout to grill also.

20180525_143428.jpg

20180525_150730.jpg

You’ll break the internet with stuff like this.   You fish somewhat local ? Don’t have to post exact location but coordinates would suffice :rolleyes:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Success, my dad and I talked about trout and venison when he got back from florida . Went into town and got some Brusselsprout to grill also.

20180525_143428.jpg

20180525_150730.jpg

there used to be place in Jefferson county called the Barneveld Hotel.  NOt a pretty place but the most amazing food and my favorite was steak and trout.  Came out with a monster steak and a filleted rainbow on it.  It was absolutely three meals!   nice catch and way to start the weekend!  

• Like 2

Made garlic and parmesan deviled eggs and bacon and ranch tater salad for cookout tomorrow.  A buddy that always has wild game from turtle to caribou.  Unfortunately it's a bit of a sad one as it is kinda his going away BBQ.  He isn't doing well, but it will def be a hoot there cause it needs to be.  People are tenting it etc.  Goes from 1pm til.......

rps20180525_170305.jpg

• Like 5