What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

13 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Fresh beer battered eyes and deer dogs. Surf and turf!e7680134d72480aa2a420fe7f1b99301.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Way to keep the great eats going tonight Another winner winner chicken dinner 

French’s mustard.  Weber’s my friend 

Edited by turkeyfeathers

Spent Father's Day with the family. Most of the family, anyway. My brother showed up with 1 1/2" thick NY strip steaks for the grill. Sorry, no pics. We ate very well and talked and laughed for several hours, mostly poking fun at each other, of course. We also planned for my Mom's upcoming 80th birthday party. She doesn't want to do "anything special", of course, but we will do something special, and I will have the camera with me. I just have to convince Wooly to let me borrow a shorter lens than my telephoto for the family pics. Consider yourself warned, Wooly. ;-)

• Like 1

T-bone steaks and grilled summer veggies with pineapple with a Brew York from Ithaca Brewing Co. Grilling in the warm summer rain. 
IMG_2780.thumb.JPG.99aeda0cddc2bf1b3a5e0687d93f3cf4.JPG

Looking good. Our grill crapped the bed. How is that beer ? Saw 70% of barley from ny and 100% of the hops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Decided we would like to start taking walks in the evening as more exercise.   Ended up walking around the lake, well those 3 roads ended up to 8.5 miles, was a nice walk, saw lots of deer bedded along the way in the shoulders,  etc.  We had a light refreshing dinner. 

20180618_210334.jpg

20180618_184636.jpg

• Like 8

Went out let shopping today with wife and friends in lake George are at log jam restaurant had the roast beef dip with bacon,lettuce, and tomato, with horseradish mayo. Buddy had crab cakes. Wife and friend split a Reuben and a soup. Clam chowder and French onion. Great salad bar not many seen anymore up my way. Good time just wanna know what is a good deal not a shopper.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Bionic said:

Decided we would like to start taking walks in the evening as more exercise.   Ended up walking around the lake, well those 3 roads ended up to 8.5 miles, was a nice walk, saw lots of deer bedded along the way in the shoulders,  etc.  We had a light refreshing dinner. 

20180618_210334.jpg

20180618_184636.jpg

Crazy coincidence:  Storm knocked out the power last night in Saratoga so the restaurant where we went for a work dinner was only serving booze and raw bar.  My "dinner" consisted of collosal shrimp cocktail and some oysters. :haha:

• Like 3