What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

After seeing Fletch's ham on the grill, I was dead set on having bone in ham steaks on the grill tonight. The rain be damned, that's what we had.
Bone in ham steaks on the grill, pasta salad with pepperoni, and deviled eggs with green olives stuffed with jalapeno.
Wife even got a pic of me out there through the window.
84928e9d98f33c595a305ae0ddda9641.jpg9297370e389315af1fed1abecb841fe5.jpg1eef31120fe6e27dae79aa0eaa726dd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Tonight's dinner steak kabobs with onions peppers zucchini and squash and mushrooms. My homemade  venison Ravi spaghetti sauce with polish sausage and pepperoni and all the fixing from scratch. with white pasta salad shells. Potato salad with bacon. The refrigerator to go with it. Bud light to wash it down.

IMG_20180627_220729.jpg

IMG_20180627_220544.jpg

• Like 5

Went to Grover's (Buffalo/Williamsville?)last night with some co-workers. No pics. Place has been on Diners Drive-in and Dives. Did garlic parm and medium wings, fries and onion rings and I had a burger with blue cheese and sautéed onions. Wings were pretty good. Onion rings were excellent for beer battered but not my fav type of ring. Burger tasted good but honestly was too big. 12oz. The topping to burger ratio was off - too much burger. Roll wasnt toasted. An 8oz with same toppings and toasted roll would have been better. All in all, not too bad.

Just realized I turned this into a review. Didn't mean to. Maybe a new thread?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

My wife made "cowboy lasagna" from some recipe that she found on-line.  It had rice, tomato soup, corn, mozzarella, ground venison, and tater tots (bottom layer) in it.  It was very good and the kids loved it.   

That sounds really interesting! 

11 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Oh no...I hope you don’t feel badly about my sarcastic (and quite jealous) words about the amount of shrimp you eat.
If so, there may be a parade for that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had it again, lol.  

We love avocado, shrimp, and tomato.  We are trying to eat a bit healthier,  even though avocados are actually fatty.  We are fortunately in good shape, but that meal is just so quick, and easy.  

We have been walking each night after work, so as we are walking, the shrimp is thawing.  We grab those cooked frozen bags for this.  I get home at 4:30, shes home around 6ish, we walk about 6 miles each walk, so we get back around 8ish....need to be up at 5:15 so, hence the repetitious meal.  Not ashamed, homemade pizza tomorrow we are thinking!

Not feeling badly about your posts, gotta have fun, I was telling the girlfriend about it as she was plating it earlier, lol.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2