What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. My daughter had her first a few weeks ago and requested we replicate it. She pronounced it is now her "Favorite thing to eat ever!"c16211de070e5f7f494dde7b46791be7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Whipping something together. Ground venison with tomatoes and pesto. Buttered noodles for the kids 6ad6c3638a2ed9858ccc3e1c9fe3dd1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the cast iron. is that a Griswold or Wagner? Also, the Hayburner rocks!

• Like 2

Like the cast iron. is that a Griswold or Wagner? Also, the Hayburner rocks!

Love the cast iron. I’ve had it for about 1.5 years and I now sees 90% of my stove top cooking. It’s a lodge brand. Not sure where it came from as it was a Christmas gift. I also have a cast iron Pizza pan that makes the perfect crust. Firm bottom (that’s for you Pygmy) and a soft inside (also for you Pygmy). Clean up is easy and it’s awesome to be able to sear something and pop it right into the oven to finish.

• Like 2

Costanzas venison Rueben hotdogs. Yes please Nathan’s horseradish sweet pickles and Barrel n brine fire n ice pickles. Jenga ! d54bf899536e589daf16fa05835bb9d0.jpg
Little cheese curd snack before. Picked these squeaky bits of goodness up at cheese fest in Odessa on Ithaca trip 28c797f9cb90ad404db11df2c225da79.jpg

• Like 7

No pics but grilled cheese (Swiss and fontina) with garden cherry tomatoes. Good light summer dinner.
My kids ate spaghetti and sauce!!!! While Mrs Crappy turns out a strong sauce I couldn’t wrap my stomach around that in this humidity.