What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Whole smoked chicken with blue mashed tater and gravy and butternut squash.

IMG_20180924_182621.jpg

IMG_20180924_182552.jpg

IMG_20180924_182533.jpg

IMG_20180924_182522.jpg

Might you have a potato ricer ? No lumps   It looks like a Plahdoh press with holes. although those are looking pretty non lumpy

Edited by turkeyfeathers

23 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Might you have a potato ricer ? No lumps   It looks like a Plahdoh press with holes. although those are looking pretty non lumpy

Just my wife's kitchen aide mixer. Left me home with the kids and went to a new kickboxing class. Just put the taters in with butter salt pepper garlic powder onion powder and milk and hit the mixer from 1 to high lol came out pretty good. Potatoes were from my neighbors potatoes farm.

• Like 1

Weird,couldn't get rid of the qoute. So i will risk posting my dinner that consistet of quite a bit of greens,with fennel.and roast beets and mint leaves topped with homemade gravadlax with mustard dill sauce. The drink is a jalapeno margherita with a touch of mescal. We have a friend visiting,so i went all out on dinner tonight.

20180924_201723.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Weird,couldn't get rid of the qoute. So i will risk posting my dinner that consistet of quite a bit of greens,with fennel.and roast beets and mint leaves topped with homemade gravadlax with mustard dill sauce. The drink is a jalapeno margherita with a touch of mescal. We have a friend visiting,so i went all out on dinner tonight.

20180924_201723.jpg

Where’s the beef??? 

:)

20180924_201723.thumb.jpg.be3cf993b3614ec738face3b3577d8f1.jpg

This dude just dropped a culinary haymaker up in here...a lot going on sans the beef-wow! I want to be “a visiting friend”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

Winner winner chicken dinner. Crock pot chicken breast smothered with cream of chicken soup and a touch of sour cream.  Mashed taters with gravy peas n carrots and whole berry cranberry  sauce. Finished with a Pinot. Good eats!

cd.thumb.jpg.276d1c1b90ed43184404a99b873970ca.jpg

Hot dang that sounds great ! 

• Like 1