What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That's like looking at a deer from the stand that I didn't trim the shooting lanes enough.  So what's behind the brush ?   Turkey burger?

No its a fat ass cow.  Man, you people are rough lol.  Shame on me for trying to eat healthy-ish.  Smfh, you guys crack me up.  :rofl:

I will outlive you all though Haha 

BYOB....bring your own bun, you know it look good

Edited by Bionic

8 minutes ago, Bionic said:

No its a fat ass cow.  Man, you people are rough lol.  Shame on me for trying to eat healthy-ish.  Smfh, you guys crack me up.  :rofl:

I will outlive you all though Haha 

BYOB....bring your own bun, you know it look good

Lol.  Looks good.  I actually had salad for a second night with leftover venison roast.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol.  Looks good.  I actually had salad for a second night with leftover venison roast.  

I am so proud of you lol.  I can't help it though, I do love salad, haha.  I just try to eat decent, I would have LOVED to have had a nice hard roll for that burger, but fortunately I have good self control.  I honestly just want to always be eat whatever I can, for as Iong as I can, without some Dr saying otherwise. 

Well enough of that Bionic lettuce romance.

Fresh homemade Venison ravioli in sage butter (that’s right just butter and sage!) sauce. Looked so good I forgot the hen of the woods mushrooms I sautéed.
Fried in butter sage counts as a salad,
2b9a36825b6f5bb812ec0051759adddd.jpg
5a02a1bf339f91dc3acc8e5a27d56939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well enough of that Bionic lettuce romance.

Fresh homemade Venison ravioli in sage butter (that’s right just butter and sage!) sauce. Looked so good I forgot the hen of the woods mushrooms I sautéed.
Fried in butter sage counts as a salad,
2b9a36825b6f5bb812ec0051759adddd.jpg
5a02a1bf339f91dc3acc8e5a27d56939.jpg

I know jealousy when I hear it, haha.

Nice fungus.

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

What it was supposed to look like.
e6efa84661aab539951a32f1050de7c1.jpg

By the way, I eat salad for lunch just about every day at school- easy and cheap lunch to eat on the fly.

Ahh the truth comes out!

Nice meals Crappy.  Good stuff

• Like 1

Tonight was grilled sweet corn soup that was really good and crispy shrimp with guacamole and passion fruit sauce for appetizers. For dinner it was baked potato, onion rings, cream spinach, and medium rare beef tenderloin.ac67e9930711dfebf6d7f6aba3d0b689.jpg6262b370759c292695c980f65d82ea80.jpgcd6d89b27ad67f18f228c3e96672c942.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Going out for dinner tonight,and pretty sure i will have filet mignon on a bed of pasta with gorgonzola sauce. I deserve it had to cut a hole in my 2nd story ceileing for a chimney,and the ceiling is sheetrock and lath and plaster,always nice. Also had to crawl around in the blown in cellulose/fiberglass attic,yuck.

• Like 2