What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, chefhunter86 said:

My camp isn’t far from there I’m going to have to try that I love Korean food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I think every  other home around monticillo  is someone's hunting camp 

I got a  cousin who has cabin  up near there was up there last weekend hunting  some public land around there. Nice up there.

The very first  time I hunted his land I shot a buck the first 30 minutes I ever hunted  his property lol deer was in between 2 trees looking straight at me  i sent one from my weatherby right into its chest range about 60 yards  dropped in  its tracks .

They all where in shock lol since I never been there before and managed to get a buck so fast . Wish it was that easy all the time :)

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Lol I think every  other home around monticillo  is someone's hunting camp 
I got a  cousin who has cabin  up near there was up there last weekend hunting  some public land around there. Nice up there.
The very first  time I hunted his land I shot a buck the first 30 minutes I ever hunted  his property lol deer was in between 2 trees looking straight at me  i sent one from my weatherby right into its chest range about 60 yards  dropped in  its tracks .
They all where in shock lol since I never been there before and managed to get a buck so fast . Wish it was that easy all the time

Yea you know it’s all us people from Westchester, rockland, and nyc with 2nd homes.. I honestly want to buy land in Delaware or maybe Chenango counties but the wife doesn’t wanna drive that far every weekend

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Yea you know it’s all us people from Westchester, rockland, and nyc with 2nd homes.. I honestly want to buy land in Delaware or maybe Chenango counties but the wife doesn’t wanna drive that far every weekend

Chenango!!!  lol that is the other place I have relatives  that got places up there to . That's actually even better hunting in my opinion just so far away  . 

Edited by Storm914

14 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Chenango is where you want to go if you really want good hunting land the drive kills you if you cant stay up there long and have to go back and forth from close to the city  that is  the problem with buying up there .

Edited by Storm914

23 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

We have a cabin up in the Adirondacks,  its not THAT bad driving far.  Get out of Sullivan,  and go a bit further it will be worth it.  Leave early on a friday, and stay until Monday if its possible.  

Definitely a lot of city birds up here, every first couple Sunday's during regular season, it is like the weekender's MUST shoot EVERY bullet they brought up around mid afternoon,  sounds like a small war.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ve never seen vomit like that

Try drinking 6 Buds, a few shots of Tequila and JD, having chicken parm for dinner, then beers, Bloody Marys, more Tequila, more Bloody Marys, shots of wild Turkey...That's all I remember. I do know your pic looked like what came up in the middle of the night. Only difference was the red sauce and the V8.

Try drinking 6 Buds, a few shots of Tequila and JD, having chicken parm for dinner, then beers, Bloody Marys, more Tequila, more Bloody Marys, shots of wild Turkey...That's all I remember. I do know your pic looked like what came up in the middle of the night. Only difference was the red sauce and the V8.

Next time chew your food lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

I know this is a old post but my wife gets them really bad too, she has a injection that she gets from the dr that makes them go away fast. Kinda looks like a epi pen and she does them herself at home. If you are interested I’ll get more info

She has medicine to take for them ,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't . Actually she is in bed with another as i type this.

She has medicine to take for them ,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't . Actually she is in bed with another as i type this.

I’m telling you ask about imatrex nothing worked for my wife till she tried this and it was a god send

3 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I’m telling you ask about imatrex nothing worked for my wife till she tried this and it was a god send

I know she is familiar with it ,it may not be something she can take with all the other stuff she is taking for other issues.

21 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I know she is familiar with it ,it may not be something she can take with all the other stuff she is taking for other issues.

I used to get Cluster Headaches, They were real bad, disabling, when I got the Imitrex it changed my life when I was going through a series of headaches. Tell her to try it, it was the only thing that helped me.