What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Mama and I hit the yelling Goat for lunch. Big ole burger with pork belly , carmelized onions and an egg. Chicken poblano soup b74c2eabbe5e8101bddacedcb6c8108e.jpg7b77a1c182f389be0ec8f80d8c33c218.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I had an omelet, half the home fries that came with it and one of the four halves of toast , for breakfast .

Im still full, that burger would last me a day .

27 minutes ago, Dom said:

Burger and fries look good but hold the ketchup.Only 2 wys to eat fries gravy or mustard for myself

That was hickory BBQ sauce.  I dip the burger in it.  Once in a blue moon i will have mistard on my fries though, still need to do the gravy thing.

That would be some fucky OLD ketchup that dark, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Bionic said:

That was hickory BBQ sauce.  I dip the burger in it.  Once in a blue moon i will have mistard on my fries though, still need to do the gravy thing.

That would be some fucky OLD ketchup that dark, lol. 

Looked like ketchup.I like tomatoes and sauce but to me ketchup is nasty.How is it withthe BBQ sauce I do the A1 for mine

6 minutes ago, Dom said:

Looked like ketchup.I like tomatoes and sauce but to me ketchup is nasty.How is it withthe BBQ sauce I do the A1 for mine

I am with you, I love tomatoes,  sauce, etc, ketchup is ok for certain things, but I honestly do not crave it.  As far the hickory BBQ, I only like certain bbq sauces, some are just sweet, and I do not like that.  I lately cook the last minute or two with the bbq on it, something different, I been enjoying it.  I dont put ketchup on burgers though.

• Like 1