What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Bought bubble mailers and bubble wrap. Mighty Taco sauce going out soon guys.  Arm yourself with nachos or tacos 

TF I’m shooting a good buck in the morning. That will give me free time to drive out West with some beer and dogs have some Goat wings, bathe in mighty taco sauce and be in Moogs fantasy stand for an am sit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I gotta admit I’m not sure about some Frenchy BS water boil on an already prime cut of meat. A few of you guys are fans. I don’t have one but I would think it would be best for not the top quality items? The French can make me pastries but for cooking meat......maybe it’s a crutch idk

I got to admit I take pride in not cooking with an item that sounds like a unidentifiable snowflakes shampoo lol

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I gotta admit I’m not sure about some Frenchy BS water boil on an already prime cut of meat. A few of you guys are fans. I don’t have one but I would think it would be best for not the top quality items? The French can make me pastries but for cooking meat......maybe it’s a crutch idk

Have done venison chops a few times with sous vide. Then quick pan sear   Amazing! Might have to have you over on your WNY Goat run 

• Like 1

I got to admit I take pride in not cooking with an item that sounds like a unidentifiable snowflakes shampoo lol

Sorry my man as a trained chef who is by no means French you my friend are clueless, you need TF to clue you in

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Try it before you knock it simple as that. 

Sorry my man as a trained chef who is by no means French you my friend are clueless, you need TF to clue you in  

Lol I gotta mess with you guys!! I know you both enjoy quality food and that really good chefs use them.... gotta have my fun!! You gotta admit it could have a better name!!