What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Ex gf from HS is in town so her , her sister, wife , daughter and I hit yelling Goat. Fish fry 152abf047c2c146b4a23595fbefd4a59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks Yummy.Cod or Haddock?Hold those sides and plat me some more fish.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Meatloaf sandwich while sitting in a Tree Stand ..... YUM ! (just dreaming LOL )

16 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Ate too fast after an all day sit with dad.  3 lb meat loaf, yum. Had garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli 

IMG_7494.JPG

IMG_7496.JPG

I want that !

In a tree stand.....#ontheground......anywhere!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, I really do.  If it was feasible I would be sure you had enough of this for a sammich.

That's ok. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I have something else to make from this thread.  

After the deer season and get caught up for a minute, I'm making Fletch's cheese beer soup too

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That's ok. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I have something else to make from this thread.  

After the deer season and get caught up for a minute, I'm making Fletch's cheese beer soup too

That's why I love this thread!

Is that what they mean by “fusion” food....exciting and a bit scary!!!

Stuff like that is awesome.. I have a client of mine a Italian restaurant making sausage and peppers egg rolls

Wild Turkey Roll, last nights Friendsgiving, with all the usual trimmings. Saw this recipe in the NWTF magazine. The recipe said to stuff it with your favorite stuffing, which for our family is "pasta stuffing". Tasted great and my daughter and I polished off the leftovers tonight.
6e0c351d846fac31d6f10b36eaa25203.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Otto said:

Wild Turkey Roll, last nights Friendsgiving, with all the usual trimmings. Saw this recipe in the NWTF magazine. The recipe said to stuff it with your favorite stuffing, which for our family is "pasta stuffing". Tasted great and my daughter and I polished off the leftovers tonight.
6e0c351d846fac31d6f10b36eaa25203.jpg

Oh Mannnnnnnnn

Home alone for dinner tonight the girls are at dance class so whatevers in the fridge. Over easy eggs on English muffins with cheddar and salsa verde, chipotle Tabasco, a side of avocados and the worst bacon I have ever had. 2f50cf2d0bf3bc23b50d7024b4d273ac.jpg

• Like 4