What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I would be lying if I said I was haven't other then leftover's Turkey is one of few birds that gives back many meals.I did have to use chicken gravy instead of turkey cause I ate the gravy last nite over the biscuits left from dinner.

That looks delicious!!! Can you keep that warm for a couple of hours? That is how long it will take me to get to your door.

My door is always open to you and any other member of the forum... it will be on the stove for at least the next 3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Froze my nuts off this morning. Girls are out shopping so I ordered Tiger vs Phil and enjoying a dry aged ribeye, berbere seasoned sweet potato wedges and a salad from my recliner. Sierra Nevada too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5dda98ec8ad66992b1f87cffc43ff7b7.jpg&key=1ef8a2967b61a632762aaa0760764f224be9fba2b204ae15424b359c8f3afc44

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

My door is always open to you and any other member of the forum... it will be on the stove for at least the next 3 hours

Aww,that is awfully nice. I have some friends outside of Livingston Manor,how far are you from there? I am up by Cooperstown.

And dont worry,i am not crashing your dinner tonight...

Edited by BowmanMike

Aww,that is awfully nice. I have some friends outside of Livingston Manor,how far are you from there? I am up by Cooperstown.

I’m outside Livingston manor... if you know where the robinhood diner is I’m 10 maybe 15min from
There

• Like 1