What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

22 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I’m outside Livingston manor... if you know where the robinhood diner is I’m 10 maybe 15min from
There

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know that diner,i havent been down there in a few years. That is funny you are in that same general area.

22 minutes ago, First-light said:

Venison roast! A little help from this great sauce made out of Penn Yan Chef Lerman!!!!

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

I'll have to give that a try. Local stuff is good and I'm only about twenty minutes from Penn Yan. The folks around here do some amazing food things. Let's talk about garlic and some of the hybrids these folks come up with.

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’ve got some duck breasts in a brine, I’m going to roast them in the set it and forget it machine. I’ve gotta clean out my freezer or the hunting gods are gonna shut me down. Next up is all the salmon from the charter Sodfather took me out on last spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice!  Good to have a freezer full of game.  

I rotated my stock yesterday as it was so cold in the morn to hunt for me.  Move last year's leftover venison to the top, move the walleye to one side.  Gotta start handing out venison soon to the family , hunting buddies and landowners.  Make a big stew to take into work too.  

I try to wait til end of season cause it's kind of ridiculous to give my hunting buddies venison and then they drop one.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’ll take all those walleye to clear space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's really stepping up to help , thanks. Lol. Might have to trade for some of those duck breasts.  

It was a better spring/summer than usual.  Even though I didn't get out as much as I would have liked.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

I'll have to give that a try. Local stuff is good and I'm only about twenty minutes from Penn Yan. The folks around here do some amazing food things. Let's talk about garlic and some of the hybrids these folks come up with.

It is so good!

Hung out with some great friends of many many years last night. Fun ! Restaurant is right across from Buffalo zoo. And block other way is the Frank Lloyd Wright .. people from all over the world come to see it. I had the Mike Piazza and it was excellent along with a few Hayburners aedc04e15012751249950adf81de8d04.jpg1da8577cdb9d16295db9ed079f499f33.jpg1cab8326021f9204b682ac455fb61068.jpg3d64f611659e7e6b606bd4a6248d38f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3