What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Not today roasted a chicken dinner.Country fryed steaks what breading would you use?I ws thinking bread crumbs instead of wheat flour also what base would u use for the gravy/Wife asked if I would do some cubed steaks that way for her.

My son just came home with this as a Christmas swap gift from a party...
0ee5b8171ed6b2b90458a5718fc52e2e.jpg&key=b58d11a36f1130627df85edff4b2390b94b376e7cd0d905f783c993d89520e7c
It ain’t TF Taco sauce (which is yummy!) but I now have lots to play with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had that one before they are all kind of the same if I remember correctly

Not today roasted a chicken dinner.Country fryed steaks what breading would you use?I ws thinking bread crumbs instead of wheat flour also what base would u use for the gravy/Wife asked if I would do some cubed steaks that way for her.

I would soak steak in butter milk, coat in seasoned flour, dip back in the buttermilk and the coat in flour again. I would make white sausage gravy

• Like 1

Sausage, and garlic, pie with dollops of ricotta.
732FB35B-D40E-4A26-BA12-85AFD9072DD1.thumb.jpeg.4ea87fb192fec0d5defbc8c7364c307d.jpeg
50899489-BB63-4968-8F81-7E6C237707BB.thumb.jpeg.5ba29403766243a3a91b7bc80ab726f2.jpeg

Damn Bio..you win!! you are turning out some sweet crusts lately- that doesn’t look like it was rolled with a pin- did you get yourself a pizza making attachment to that superpower you call an arm?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Damn Bio..you win!! you are turning out some sweet crusts lately- that doesn’t look like it was rolled with a pin- did you get yourself a pizza making attachment to that superpower you call an arm?

Haha you’re the best, I don’t know what happened to me.  Each time I cook anything it’s different, so ya never know!

tomorrow is venison stew, hoping for the best my friend.

by the way, I am having Evan Williams myself tonight...

all kidding aside, Pizza seems to be a last minute thought lately, so it doesnt have enough time to rise.  The last 2 pies were able to rise long enough to stretch nicely :)

i should send you some cow massage dry rub...just sayin’

speaking of arms, i was informed of a sick super high tech arm that is coming out, that my prosthetist wants to get me hooked up with!

Edited by Bionic

Haha you’re the best, I don’t know what happened to me.  Each time I cook anything it’s different, so ya never know!
tomorrow is venison stew, hoping for the best my friend.
by the way, I am having Evan Williams myself tonight...
all kidding aside, Pizza seems to be a last minute thought lately, so it doesnt have enough time to rise.  The last 2 pies were able to rise long enough to stretch nicely 
i should send you some cow massage dry rub...just sayin’
speaking of arms, i was informed of a sick super high tech arm that is coming out, that my prosthetist wants to get me hooked up with!

Hooked up! I get it....you are quite missed on the 3S sE meet up thread - stop hunting and focus!!!

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Hooked up! I get it....you are quite missed on the 3S sE meet up thread - stop hunting and focus!!!

I am pretty fortunate, in the most humble way I can describe! 

I feel loved by you guys, but the big towns you guys mention give me anxiety, not going to lie....

maybe My girlfriend, and I will pop in :wink:

• Like 1

I am pretty fortunate, in the most humble way I can describe! 
I feel loved by you guys, but the big towns you guys mention give me anxiety, not going to lie....
maybe My girlfriend, and I will pop in :wink:

I can promise no anxiety!

• Like 1