What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I am pretty fortunate, in the most humble way I can describe! 
I feel loved by you guys, but the big towns you guys mention give me anxiety, not going to lie....
maybe My girlfriend, and I will pop in :wink:

Peekskill ain’t so bad! We would all be very disappointed if you weren’t there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Peekskill ain’t so bad! We would all be very disappointed if you weren’t there

I hate to dissappoint, and appreciate the enthusiasm, but I have to wash my hair that day.....:pleasantry:

actually, I am going to the upstate Goat get together.....:mosking:

all kidding aside, I am in Texas again on that date still.  Drop ship me a bacon swiss burger delux? 

Edited by Bionic

I hate to dissappoint, and appreciate the enthusiasm, but I have to wash my hair that day.....
actually, I am going to the upstate Goat get together.....

all kidding aside, I am in Texas again on that date still.  Drop ship me a bacon swiss burger delux? 

Shit so let’s move the date lol

• Haha 1

Lunch with mama. Stooges in Lockport. It’s the old City hall building. Deviled eggs. All their burgers are stuffed. Mine was bacon bourbon jam and peanut butter, topped with carmelized onions. Sweet tater waffle fries with honey So good. Apple pie sangria was great. Highly recommend this place feb89b4172cacc52b5c7b5f34650253d.jpg1f07305b2549f3e14cb8367e11492e41.jpg3f8e17574d9e4ece0603b931a6a7a942.jpg

• Like 4

Well this was dinner last night. My intent was originally to make taco salad with some venison from last year's deer. Then after some debate with the girlfriend we decided it was more appropriately deemed just nachos with venison seeing as there was an extreme lack of salad for my taco salad. Was able to put some of the delicious mighty taco sauce on it too courtesy of The Man@Turkeyfeathers! b7cbbc47528c6e9334aa2d24be90f7f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Lunch with mama. Stooges in Lockport. It’s the old City hall building. Deviled eggs. All their burgers are stuffed. Mine was bacon bourbon jam and peanut butter, topped with carmelized onions. Sweet tater waffle fries with honey So good. Apple pie sangria was great. Highly recommend this place feb89b4172cacc52b5c7b5f34650253d.jpg1f07305b2549f3e14cb8367e11492e41.jpg3f8e17574d9e4ece0603b931a6a7a942.jpg

Never had peanut butter in a burger sounds great.I do a peanut butter pork chop that is so good whanna smack my own lips of my face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I took my leftover berbere wings from the Yelling Goat, heated them up in the toaster oven, and then applied a traditional Buffalo wing sauce. My wife loved it. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to replicate it. Also had some keto-friendly stuffed banana pepper soup with it.

• Like 1