What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Venison Wellington, mashed root veggies Brussels w/pancetta ,roasted carrots washed down with one of my favorite local pils 875bfed6bd05ac80725a5e7b7f3af46a.jpg&key=44a12a5bb9b5e4f4768d6ce1e5d99add70088d22611bee193c326d8aa168c829

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

I have made Venison Wellington many times and yours looks phenomenal!!! Type of shrooms? Any glaze?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Who ever cooked that is on point!

My box  kraft Mac n cheese last night falls way short lol.   I’m inspired to try making venison Wellington now.  But he just broke the internet with that pic so I can’t google how to make it. 

• Like 1

My box  kraft Mac n cheese last night falls way short lol.   I’m inspired to try making venison Wellington now.  But he just broke the internet with that pic so I can’t google how to make it. 

Hahah heck I’m a trained chef and I’m nervous to follow that one up

Atta boy! Need more tomato my friend! Its got a bad wrap, but its good stuff! Add some grilled chicken with cow massage, does a body good...

I was gunna grill chicken but got lazy... as for tomato i hate hate hate raw tomato in salad. I will eat it some other ways but in a salad it grosses me out

3 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I was gunna grill chicken but got lazy... as for tomato i hate hate hate raw tomato in salad. I will eat it some other ways but in a salad it grosses me out

A lot of people are that way, I can eat grape tomatoes like candy! Lol.  Its pretty funny when I get some alcohol in me, I start nibbling, and open the fridge, and see packs of grape tomatoes, and look out.

add some fresh mozzarella, and balsamic glaze....some black olive slices, yum yum

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

A lot of people are that way, I can eat grape tomatoes like candy! Lol.  Its pretty funny when I get some alcohol in me, I start nibbling, and open the fridge, and see packs of grape tomatoes, and look out.
add some fresh mozzarella, and balsamic glaze....some black olive slices, yum yum

See now that I can eat

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

See now that I can eat

What? 

Is this a trick? 

You couldn’t eat before tonight?

i have our usual “bbq” chicken nachos in, almost ready, just hacked up lots of tomato lol

Edited by Bionic

Ain’t no chef I know whose afraid of a little tomato...we may need to call BS on that chef handle!!! Although his demi glaze cherry worked out good for me wit my stuffed tenderloin (after TF recommended it first!!))
New handle-#chefTF

Lol not afraid of it, love it cooked and in some raw applications, just ain’t my favorite food.

• Like 1