What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Starting dinner for tomorrow

37d7bdb378cf10af2470770846409a5b.jpg&key=25a4497bf90f0a5c30bcc1a0f725fd70c540c7378fb8570e3c1666dfeb3cb0ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I kind of changed my plan for this and decided to make Korean sweet potato noodles with shredded short rib and mixed veg.

70bb954042a1899b3c62774d20e5268a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Don't ever stop posting that.  My favorite meal of yours for sure.  Can taste that from here.  

No worries! We can’t stop eating this lol

I actually got a few more packages of the Kielbasa today brought back from southern PA!  

Just now, Bionic said:

No worries! We can’t stop eating this lol

I actually got a few more packages of the Kielbasa today brought back from southern PA!  

When my folks went to PA and Amish country every year they came back with many pounds of smoked sausage. Haven't had any like it since.  They got it from the same place every year but was a long time ago. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

When my folks went to PA and Amish country every year they came back with many pounds of smoked sausage. Haven't had any like it since.  They got it from the same place every year but was a long time ago. 

Shady Maple store? By chance?

thats where this kielbasa comes from.  Growing up, we used to get smoked sausage from there, it was delicious.  Now a days, it is decent, but not like the good old days as my grandpa used to say.  My dad has been making great smoked sausage.  That is my absolute favorite, most comfort meal there is to me.  Smoked sausage, string beans, quartered onions, and potatoes all boiled together.  A little butter salt/pepper! 

I love Pennsylvania dutch country foods from down there.  Family had a farm in Sinking Spring, PA for many years, we still have the 1944 Farmall In the garage, its never spent a night outside.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Shady Maple store? By chance?

thats where this kielbasa comes from.  Growing up, we used to get smoked sausage from there, it was delicious.  Now a days, it is decent, but not like the good old days as my grandpa used to say.  My dad has been making great smoked sausage.  That is my absolute favorite, most comfort meal there is to me.  Smoked sausage, string beans, quartered onions, and potatoes all boiled together.  A little butter salt/pepper! 

I love Pennsylvania dutch country foods from down there.  Family had a farm in Sinking Spring, PA for many years, we still have the 1944 Farmall In the garage, its never spent a night outside.  

I will have to ask my Mom if that was the place.  I only went to Amish country once with them cause I was bored to death except at dinner time.  Lol. Would be something if it was the same place.  They used to go to an ox roast there every year too. 

And one of my Dads olde time meals was new potatoes, green beans, sausage in a milk butter broth.  Damn fine meal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

I will have to ask my Mom if that was the place.  I only went to Amish country once with them cause I was bored to death except at dinner time.  Lol. Would be something if it was the same place.  They used to go to an ox roast there every year too. 

And one of my Dads olde time meals was new potatoes, green beans, sausage in a milk butter broth.  Damn fine meal. 

Sounds like a nice meal for sure.  This place is outside of Amish country, but in the vicinity.  Never know.