What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Made some instant pot chicken parmesan with penne. Was pretty good. Anyone else got any good instant pot recipes?1f04c200e3f0719800c492c52c41d29a.jpg&key=4eabd2e5a9a334ff7ae6c9ca78b775b86eb3b0b5c73843bb681519d83771ba4a

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I picked up this book it has “running start” recipes you can build off of. I love that pot.
61d8cfaeacb2fee04d5df7ca83d98636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I picked up this book it has “running start” recipes you can build off of. I love that pot.
61d8cfaeacb2fee04d5df7ca83d98636.jpg&key=e7757f1ded96df638b13c0053f16c8521599bdafb65d0761653830c4526d7413

Hahaha yup I got that one and another from the girlfriend to go along with our instant pot. I use it for my oatmeal. Can't beat 10-15 mins for steel cut oatmeal vs overnight the old way

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got some short ribs braising from our half cow. Cooking in red wine, beef stock, and some of the marinara sauce I made last week. Gunna shred the meat, reduce the sauce and serve over pasta

Great minds! I heated up a plate of leftover short ribs from yesterday. Little bastid kid came in a smelled it and asked if he could have that instead my chicken soup. Same kid who had two servings yesterday. We split it with him getting the lions share as usual

Great minds! I heated up a plate of leftover short ribs from yesterday. Little bastid kid came in a smelled it and asked if he could have that instead my chicken soup. Same kid who had two servings yesterday. We split it with him getting the lions share as usual

To be a father lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I may have that for breakfast too on my snow day...I will finally know what WNY’ers feel like everyday!?!?

Hey I just think of the Beer as a beverage just like drinking a soda or coffee.I am a down stater also to many but who are they to judge my lifestyle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Hey I’m making meatloaf tonight...are you peeking in my window?

Not at all just a good day for making a great meal.Haven't got to work until tomorrow night so using the time with the wife.She wanted this dinner so that's what I am cooking

• Like 2