What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

White sweet potato is freaking me out! And while I know many will say that strap is perfectly cooked, I need mine a little deeper than that. Looks awesome though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to h mart and get both white and purple sweet potatoes they are great

White sweet potato is freaking me out! And while I know many will say that strap is perfectly cooked, I need mine a little deeper than that. Looks awesome though

Oh and please stop attacking and insulting my food, go stand in the corner

• Like 1

Breakfast. Thanks[mention=770]sodfather[/mention] for the Taylor ham. 7f4512d090a1272326be70e8c41c17f6.jpg&key=38ca0d47ced9afb947d4b1ff06916d3cfb025667aa0536051a7c58fb3f1681f28e091195ccdfb0d485dd965f7edb234a.jpg&key=01c754de59c9e9809f1f37c818916a6f0ddb444b06612bd72da0cdcc95ffe6d6

Talk to me about this ham roll?

It looks real familiar to this stuff I used to eat as a kid from Redlinski's at the Braodway market ..gotta call home and get the name. I used to live off that stuff.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Talk to me about this ham roll?

It looks real familiar to this stuff I used to eat as a kid from Redlinski's at the Braodway market ..gotta call home and get the name. I used to live off that stuff.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

This was muled back from NJ.  Upper class Spam for a reference but not as gelatinous. Got nice and crispy in skillet. Not too salty either 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Hold on!!!! White Castle is a big issue but you MO-FO’s are eating rolled pressed pig?!?

Loved the White Castle( thanks for big ole bag for us WNY guys )  but it did not love me the next day   PBR’s didn’t help either 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Loved the White Castle( thanks for big ole bag for us WNY guys )  but it did not love me the next day   PBR’s didn’t help either 

I’ll second that I was fun making a deposit in Biz’s woods can’t wait till he checks the trail cams 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

You guys grow your own avocados? Or better yet, have stock in Haas?

We probably should right? lol 

we just love them! We are working on eating better with exercise, so avocados are decent in smaller doses.  They are just so good!

• Like 1