What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Stewart creamsicle SODA and a liverwurst sammich!!! That’s living my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know and have met a lot of folks and if you mention eating a sammich like this or that your just pan frying a liver heart or any of the organs they say  to your/myself Nasty.I drank the soda on the way home from Doctor just black coffee until 6 am.

Pan sears duck breast with a cranberry demiglace. Jasmine rice spinach kale and another bagged salad

0947fb7472d7feed728934c9c72d1488.jpg&key=93232e85002589e12c72a79c524b79a634dec6ed67d253e064538905890abd96

5800a8f7344c1f2d1266646e6a0b435a.jpg&key=cc3c673090a6b550e13482bbe045ed44f4f3f7e1ac96cfe01274320b1b06e288

Them are some Stormy Daniels duck Breastesses! Almost enough for a friend to come over...a little advanced notice would have been nice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pan sears duck breast with a cranberry demiglace. Jasmine rice spinach kale and another bagged salad

0947fb7472d7feed728934c9c72d1488.jpg&key=93232e85002589e12c72a79c524b79a634dec6ed67d253e064538905890abd96
5800a8f7344c1f2d1266646e6a0b435a.jpg&key=cc3c673090a6b550e13482bbe045ed44f4f3f7e1ac96cfe01274320b1b06e288

Where do you buy decent duck for at home cooking?

Where do you buy decent duck for at home cooking?

That came from a farmers market. Hudson valley duck. Formerly know as Hudson valley Foie gras.

You can find it it most high end supermarkets. Deciccos probably has it.

• Like 1

It happens all the time and not just when you send food back . I know a guy who when he was young worked at Wegmans, he always said wash the grapes because he and his buddy’s   Used to piss all over them . Kids anywhere in food service do all sorts of nasty stuff .

many cops won’t order food that can’t see prepared .

runs to restaurants let me see all parts of the buildings ,the condition of some of the areas food is prepared in is, shocking .

Park Ave in Rochester is a very popular spot  with ton of cafes and restaurants some with lines out the door Sunday mornings , many  I’ll never eat in after being in their basements and kitchens . Food prepared in crappy dirty basements with grease from the stove above dripping down the walls and through the ceiling , just dirty smelly basements I didn’t want to be in wearing my fire goods, let alone eat anything they made .

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

It happens all the time and not just when you send food back . I know a guy who when he was young worked at Wegmans, he always said wash the grapes because he and his buddy’s   Used to piss all over them . Kids anywhere in food service do all sorts of nasty stuff .

many cops won’t order food that can’t see prepared .

runs to restaurants let me see all parts of the buildings ,the condition of some of the areas food is prepared in is, shocking .

Park Ave in Rochester is a very popular spot  with ton of cafes and restaurants some with lines out the door Sunday mornings , many  I’ll never eat in after being in their basements and kitchens . Food prepared in crappy dirty basements with grease from the stove above dripping down the walls and through the ceiling , just dirty smelly basements I didn’t want to be in wearing my fire goods, let alone eat anything they made .

Yikes 

I know 2 story's of this happening one was a guy pissing in the pancake batter at IHOP and the other of a guy pissing in the  sink of a pizzeria.  Rumors at least have know idea if they are true .

Scary I try never to send food back and always leave a good tip in places I know that I want to go back to . 

Pasta just grilled some chicken breasts to be cut up for Fusilli in a light marinara sauce with roasted peppers mushrooms and mozzarella also baked some garlic bread.

Edited by Dom
  • Like 5