What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

That is a great dish.Axacodos are good protein makes my egg salad on rye look weak,What kinda Dawgs you eating?

Sabrett, I only eat them and Hebrews. All beef dogs are the best in my Opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

I love this thread but god it’s killing me. I just started a Keto diet two weeks ago, no carbs for me. I saw crappies picture of the pizza and drooled on the floor. That being said I get to eat all the bacon I want. But still I’d kill for some bread right now, even if I am down 12lbs in two weeks

Nice job man, keep it up! @crappyicedoes make some killer looking pie though! 

Edited by Bionic

That looks pretty good, how do you feel on that diet?

Actually great, I’ve noticed it takes a lot less food to make me feel full. I will say the first week is tough you almost get sick as your body learns to burn fat for energy instead of sugar. It’s almost like the flu but now I feel fantastic.
More energy and never bloated

• Like 2

Brown rice, shraaamp, brocorrrri, with Bionic’s cow massage rub, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and granulated garlic., and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese ...last minute dish, still renovating 

45FFCF71-42B5-4499-8ED6-162B0BCAB17A.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, crappyice said:

How are you cooking those shrimp and veggie- I think i would need to roast the veggies

Seems like you MUST try this

https://altonbrown.com/avocado-ice-cream-recipe/

It was a steamer bag of veggies.  The shrimp i pan fry in a pinch of olive oil, cow rub, and parmesan chizzz.

that ice cream in definitely interesting! I use his guac recipe, so I would not hesitate to try that ice cream.

Edited by Bionic

It was a steamer bag of veggies.  The shrimp i pan fry in a pinch of olive oil, cow rub, and parmesan chizzz.
that ice cream in definitely interesting! I use his guac recipe, so I would not hesitate to try that ice cream.

Alton Brown does the basic things right- often making them more tricky but well worth the extra effort

• Like 1

My contribution to Easter brunch: Bacon-wrapped breakfast sausage sandwiches with egg, jalapeños, scallions,and habanero cheese. I’m still full. 8d82bf5604460345f69b1efecdfff64e.jpg&key=938197f46fc544316be72fea5f756814d6c5c913a04f92a62a28125999432c6925342e04062ef0ec286a034c98ade183.jpg&key=f9a6925bb1f8b326e403287b494f772d9af985df8c3b3a3b3baed6eb759e3cbbeefd4621bc2c12397160102d990069c0.jpg&key=8173793fd8df3d3b53de323e7726672cd35e06650ba0b30832e918d0f7c5a1b7

Holy hell-what’s that process like?

7 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

FIVE hours of meetings!!!!??? Nope not worth a free meal.

Yeah it was a manager meeting.  It wasn't too bad.  An hour and a half was "active shooter" training.  Crazy world these days.  But def no such thing as a free lunch.