What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

18 hours ago, Bionic said:

burger, and brocorri.....shrimp withdrawals.

oh man detox here you come.

i walked by some colossal (bigger than 20 count/lb) shrimp at the store last night. they were one sale. took everything i had to walk away empty handed. started scratching my neck, got the sweats, etc. i feel ya.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

oh man detox here you come.

i walked by some colossal (bigger than 20 count/lb) shrimp at the store last night. they were one sale. took everything i had to walk away empty handed. started scratching my neck, got the sweats, etc. i feel ya.

It’s just nice to not feel alone in my struggle, lol.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:51 PM, Paula said:

How was this made?

cream of chicken and mushroom (i normally hate mushrooms) soup. add meat and veggies, and possibly potatoes. then cover with Pillsbury unrolled crescent rolls or biscuits. that's how we do it to save some time.

• Like 1

White Eagle dogs with grilled onions. One with Weber's and one with Ted's. Weber's for me. Ted's is for grown ups that like ketchup on their hot dogs....913f28ee4ae2ab4b15fe3183de7f69cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edited by MPHunter
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, MPHunter said:

White Eagle dogs with grilled onions. One with Weber's and one with Ted's. Weber's for me. Ted's is for grown ups that like ketchup on their hot dogs....913f28ee4ae2ab4b15fe3183de7f69cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As a Buffalo , WNY native. Well played 

• Like 1

I’ve been trying just add water meals for scouting and hunting trips. Sandwiches and candy get old fast. Saw this one on YouTube baby red potatoes and chicken. The guys used squirrel in the video. It’s not bad.
6b5ca66f39eeb99f4d184161cba99bbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

While I admire the effort, they are just not the same!!! Like “blow up doll vs. actual woman” different....from what I’ve been told of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brings back memories of our gtg.   Next morning not so good ones.  Like realizing my blow up doll deflated   Again 

• Like 1

A couple of 1/2 pound burgers (made from doe fawn grind)  grilled rare,  on fresh wheat buns and a Genny light.  Those were some of tastiest burgers that I can remember.   Light winds this afternoon made for some easy grilling out on the deck for the first time this year.      

• Like 1