What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Smoked wild turkey breast wrapped in bacon marinated in Chiavettas.  Threw some rich people cheese on it and Weber's garlic and herb into the broiler for a minute. Then sandwiched on toasted 12 grain bread and nundas Caraway horseradish mustard.  Damn good!  

*- rich people cheese- what GFs kids call cheese that isn't in an individual wrapper lol.  

IMG_20190509_162142038.jpg

IMG_20190509_163243784.jpg

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

[mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention]  Thanks for the walleye. Lemmon pepper style.  Fiddleheads thanks to [mention=8872]dinorocks[/mention]   Slight balsamic glaze.  Pure heaven on both accounts.  Thanks guys 

76C93454-01C1-4E88-88F8-591D11DAA3DF.thumb.jpeg.95e06d8c0cd977b2b98ae3d86fbcc665.jpeg

The pleasure was all mine, trust me ! But since it's a thank you style dinner, thanks for the Reuben sausage, and the black Butt beer. Lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

9f4161ebfdf5b1ce79e492265e525391.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Let’s go!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the stone! Making another pie in a couple hours, so much easier than a cookie sheet I always used, its like a miracle product lol