What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Cousin gave me a small hunk of Costanzas venison salami Nunda Cajun onion mustard. This is great combo 418b342347aa5c46bf18d6a3e4cf1534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm. I was just talking about Costanza's today.

• Like 1

Vassar Hospital “food”.Penne with meat sauce , mac-n-cheese , chicken soup, Caesar salad and sugar free jello. Not too bad when your starving.                                         
E441791F-257C-47AA-9B7C-66C223537ABD.thumb.jpeg.5f92fd2538457f5caa62346b189e3e62.jpeg

Wtf Man...kind of burying the lead no? Hope you’re good

I’ll be good when I get home . Thanks for asking. Had another knee replacement surgery this morning. 

Ok. I’m glad it’s something that will get you back in the water....rat! Dinner didn’t look half bad either

Ok. I’m glad it’s something that will get you back in the water....rat! Dinner didn’t look half bad either

I was gunna say best looking hospital food I’ve ever seen

Girls requested these. Smoked 2 boneless chicken breasts with a coffee rub , diced chicken into little bites and stirred in some Rufus Teagues touch of heat bbq sauce each scoop chip getting one , pinch of taco cheese per , dab of Mighty Taco sauce , spritz of sour cream. Time consuming but they enjoy these. 0f21e55d8c22f6a77bfa3e0b5e101eb4.jpg07881e94a7648971724af4a4428ee1e0.jpg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Girls requested these. Smoked 2 boneless chicken breasts with a coffee rub , diced chicken into little bites and stirred in some Rufus Teagues touch of heat bbq sauce each scoop chip getting one , pinch of taco cheese per , dab of Mighty Taco sauce , spritz of sour cream. Time consuming but they enjoy these. 0f21e55d8c22f6a77bfa3e0b5e101eb4.jpg07881e94a7648971724af4a4428ee1e0.jpg

Whoever invented the sour cream in a squeeze container = genius

• Like 2