What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Daughter and I hit the scallops hard. Cooked in butter , lemon juice and brown sugar. Her idea and delicious. These ended up same size cooked as going in pan. Sign of not water inflated. So sweet b35442813e428db26195e080b12a0672.jpg&key=a589657a1bb887c4bfdbb67f23ba8ff4e824d6d3512c7a7c0874ef7943c2c092

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slight upgrade from yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Father's day special from Omaha Steaks. 74% off. I thought some of you might be interested, but I didn't know if you would need a Dan Bongino code for the discount, so I used his podcast advertisement for the plug. About $200 worth of meat for 60 bucks. I bought one for my folks and one for myself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Your presentation is always on point! Reminds me of the images the food stylists do for our products. Also I feel like I may have said this already way back in this thread

Thank you! I believe you had complimented the presentations in the past, actually, but I appreciate it a lot.  You never mentioned the resemblance to your products by professionals which is really cool to hear! I always liked taking pics no matter what it is, and always try to make the pic look exactly how it is seen by eye, if that makes sense.