What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1e120a941a3c20ef59d362352a396fe1.jpg
Mrs Crappy made some homemade tapioca pudding in those frosted parfait desert cups which she found from my childhood. I love the effort for the tapioca but the box shit is what I remember- A +++ for finding the frosted plastic cups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Wheat pasta, brocorri, shramp, cheddarjack, grated parm, and cow massage 

C81C8DB6-1E74-444A-919B-53AD3F86D1D5.jpeg

I can't get into wheat pasta at all. I feel like its textured differently. On a positive note it looks delicious!

1 minute ago, kpkot said:

I can't get into wheat pasta at all. I feel like its textured differently. On a positive note it looks delicious!

It is definitely different, its not just you, we eat it thinking it is better for us....seems drier.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Wife was busy. Everything bagel Parmesan crisps so I had a half one. Elk burgers with goat cheese , bacon , fried jalapeños and sweet chill sauce. Breakfast lunch and dinner in one meal. 64f745c86d40373003a6f9577b1c794f.jpg56b31f297268d3446c578ffa24445ff4.jpg

that is stompin damn awesome!!!!!!  ELK- you WNY guys have it made.  We have to eat pasture cows out this way.   Damn Jay that sounds amazing

Edited by Robhuntandfish

that is stompin damn awesome!!!!!!  ELK- you WNY guys have it made.  We have to eat out pasture cows out this way.   Damn Jay that sounds amazing

I agree about the sounds amazing and awesome part from above but not sure I follow nor subscribe to “eating out pasture cows.” Pygmy may be able to offer some better advice than I but just Be careful my friend-that sounds UDDERLY dangerous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I agree about the sounds amazing and awesome part from above but not sure I follow nor subscribe to “eating out pasture cows.” Pygmy may be able to offer some better advice than I but just Be careful my friend-that sounds UDDERLY dangerous.

lol :rofl:- whew - thanks fixed that quick!  but still see what we have to do out in CNY for fun ! :O Damn WNY guys living right! 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

That takes the game of “Cow Tipping” to a whole new level! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Team Hoyt said:

How do you like it

I am really liking it. I have not used the charcoal side yet. I have 2 other smokers for big smokes but this is handy as heck for family sized smokes. It seems well made and thought out.

Hope you enjoy!!