What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

9 hours ago, Fletch said:

It supposedly puts them to sleep before the boiling bath. More humane is what they say.

My brother boiled lobsters for a restaurant in Sodus Point one summer. He just whacked them on the head with a knife handle before he boiled them. He's sort of a peta guy, and they probably just died with a headache. Personally, I'd just throw them in and get the butter ready. To each his own.

• Like 3

Didn't plan it this way but was kinda a forum meal Tonite lol.  Hoffmans snappy with nunda spicy mustard and slaw, nachos with mighty taco and a high Life. Had to sprinkle on a little cow rub just to make it complete!  Lol

Favorite way to have dogs for sure is this way. Yum. 

IMG_20190709_165021378.jpg

• Like 2

Didn't plan it this way but was kinda a forum meal Tonite lol.  Hoffmans snappy with nunda spicy mustard and slaw, nachos with mighty taco and a high Life. Had to sprinkle on a little cow rub just to make it complete!  Lol
Favorite way to have dogs for sure is this way. Yum. 
IMG_20190709_165021378.thumb.jpg.ea55c02d7f52032300ada19b05bef01d.jpg

Tear to my eye!!! That’s like a forum GTG as a meal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Obviously I am not speaking for him, but when I have London broil I cut it into thin slices on a harsh angle, nice and tender that way in my experience.  Don’t overcook obviously, and I let the beef sit out a little while to slowly get luke warm before cooking.  

Ok I had to find this post; I just marinaded one in a lemon juice/soy/Worcester/olive oil concoction for close to four hours and it came out fantastic! As good as any steak I’ve grilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1