What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Just now, The Jerkman said:

I've had that many times gutting deer when I'm down near the pelvis I've sliced the muscles and they twitch like mad where I slice. Definitely freaky stuff

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yea, that chicken was definitely fresh. that's for sure.

So many people are so use to getting their meat from the supermarket aisles that this freaks them out.  While in other countries, this is sort after because it proves that you're not being served last weeks stale chicken.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philoshop said:

That pan with a dozen eggs broken on top was breakfast for the crew on my grandparent's farm. A simple picture brings it right back, buddy. Thanks!

I must say, you lost me...can you refresh my memory?

24 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I must say, you lost me...can you refresh my memory?

I worked as a kid on my grandparent's farm. A pan of sausage, peppers, onions and eggs was breakfast. I still remember the smell of sausage, peppers and onions. Also the local fairs. I couldn't walk past a booth that had grilled sausage with toppings. Still can't.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I worked as a kid on my grandparent's farm. A pan of sausage, peppers, onions and eggs was breakfast. I still remember the smell of sausage, peppers and onions. Also the local fairs. I couldn't walk past a booth that had grilled sausage with toppings. Still can't.

Ooooh wow, ok great, glad to bring back a memory for you:D 

• Thanks 1

Celebrated our 4 year anniversary last night at Avvino.  We go there for happy hour a lot, but not as much for dinner.  Any Rochester people looking for some outstanding food... check it out.  Shrimp appetizer, burrata salad, lobster and crab tortellini, and the scallop special were all phenomenal.  

Constanzas Rueben venison sausage from a very gracious fella !  Thanks TF they were awesome.  GF came up with a great idea .  Her daughter is going to Geneseo so thinking she will be toting a cooler in the fall!  She will be my Constanzas mule! Lol. 

Sauteed some onions and butter and cow rub. Then added in kraut, 1/4 beer and a spoonful of Nundas horseradish Caraway mustard. And let it cook for a bit.

Salt potatoes too. 

Killer good. 

IMG_20190726_180349545.jpg

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Haven’t had za in forever and down 11 pounds to prove it. Carbones which Treeguy put us onto. I want this van !

8970B022-C185-4677-A73A-13314389A2AA.jpeg

95299963-DE0E-4F5D-B143-E04A207C4EAA.png

I thought you were looking a little puny when I saw you at the Goat last Saturday....

• Like 4