What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Hot dogs. Banana pepper from the garden stuffed with cheddar with grilled onions and mustard and the other with Ted's hot sauce with raw onions. I'll keep trying until the bottle is gone but I stand by my thought Teds is for people that put ketchup on their dogs. af67503e3b331933496c342b0ac67ff7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, MPHunter said:

Hot dogs. Banana pepper from the garden stuffed with cheddar with grilled onions and mustard and the other with Ted's hot sauce with raw onions. I'll keep trying until the bottle is gone but I stand by my thought Teds is for people that put ketchup on their dogs. af67503e3b331933496c342b0ac67ff7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree.  I actually like Ted's better on burgers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Shrimp cocktail and surf and turf . Remington’s North Tonawanda .

E9896240-1D0E-4119-9CBD-8DA4D55BAF20.png

D3D49887-0F39-48E5-B595-0231C23DCB97.jpeg

John Krazinski filming Quiet place 2 out that way. Wife n daughter really want to meet him. Said we could eat at Remington every night for 2 weeks and bound to see him but a few grand poorer trying. Great restaurant, oysters are top notch there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

John Krazinski filming Quiet place 2 out that way. Wife n daughter really want to meet him. Said we could eat at Remington every night for 2 weeks and bound to see him but a few grand poorer trying. Great restaurant, oysters are top notch there. 

Know idea who that is, nice place and cool area though . Everything was very good . 

Years ago a friend filmed a movie here , one of the stars was John Mellencamp , I was security for him on the set . Sat outside his trailer and walked him where he needed to go . Also taught him how to work the 1,911 he used in the film .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 4