What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That’s kind...needed a reminder of NY after being at Hershey and Maryland for the week. Food sucks when racing through amusement parks and chasing kids around pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t tell lies...

All good (I think!) but RAW CHICKEN....hell to the no!

I snuck a whale meat sushi in there and it’s the chicken that caught your eye? Yeah, all kidding aside, the chicken was the one that had everyone a bit queasy. Taste wise, it wasn’t bad. Whale tasted like beef tartar with a bi of game-iness. It’s what I would imagine white tail tartar would taste like.

I snuck a whale meat sushi in there and it’s the chicken that caught your eye? Yeah, all kidding aside, the chicken was the one that had everyone a bit queasy. Taste wise, it wasn’t bad. Whale tasted like beef tartar with a bi of game-iness. It’s what I would imagine white tail tartar would taste like.

Cool with whale/ it swims! For some reason that means it’s ok to eat raw in my mind! I can barely handle raw chicken when cooking it

9150d14ff5c66c53510693150327f5ab.jpg

adec2fa174599a2d88d98ea4959cd323.jpg

9a70bb70aaca88f959bb69f1980a3e09.jpg

36ee1b99bc0e931ecbddfa74ddabadd7.jpg

Big thanks to TF! He gave me this blueberry maple venison sausage and it blew everyone’s minds today! Also had smoked salmon, but the sausage was insane. I typically hate sausage and it was amazing

• Like 11

Cool with whale/ it swims! For some reason that means it’s ok to eat raw in my mind! I can barely handle raw chicken when cooking it

I’m assuming it’s not any old chicken but one who’s diet and living conditions is well monitored.

5 hours ago, Elmo said:

Where ya at Elmo ?