What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

@Bionic   What ?! Seafood pics from Maine appear to be missing. 

I knooow! I knoooow! Where we are is is actually more difficult to get seafood in the few restaurants, than at home.  A local restaurant makes a KILLER seafod chowdaaa. It has clams, haddock, scallops, whole shrimp, chunks of lobsta, diced potato, in a nice pink creamy sauce, VERY hearty, and we look forward to it each year.  Its award winning in the state, or area, i read.  Pics always make it look like canned garbage puke soup though lol. We haven't even had a lobster roll yet, which is the easier, and most common lobster “dish” to get here in town.  We love them, but we like to get them at the ice cream stand of all places! They load them up more than the restaurants, at half the price! Its like a little hidden gem of a lunch shack.  They have not been open yet this trip, not out of business, but its cold up here, and its dead here now.  Jenn saw on FB last Friday that the one restaurant actually had a lobster dinner, so we are hoping they do that again this Friday, keep fingers crossed! They always change up their specials, to keep it different.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Did you smuggle mighty taco sauce with ya ?

Don’t bring it up please...lol.

actually, I didn’t want this dish, but shortly gave in thought it would be great anyway....thats when we BOTH realized we forgot taco seasoning from the grocery store earlier in the day! Luckily, we look through the cabinets and they had a packet of taco seasoning! I knew it was meant to be right then n there haha

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, goosifer said:

If anyone is looking for a business venture in Italy, try importing Tabasco sauce or Frank's hot sauce. The concept of hot sauce apparently doesn't exist in northern Italy.

In between two food tours. Will report tonight :)

I'm in!! I've probably got enough hot sauce in this house to start a small business lol! Seems like peeps are always gifting me hot sauce and BBQ sauce. Not that I mind!

1 minute ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Venison kabobs. Shoot me but I used backstraps and these are amazing. Light sprinkle of bionics cow massage Kid devoured but round 2 coming later for mama for 22nd wedding anniversary a138f99c2e57562ea736247da1b78cc7.jpg732f9c201829957cd678c388941ae0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks great, but how a backstrap lasts more than 2-3 weeks astonishes me. I've never had one past xmas.